Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi ?

It was good! Please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
2%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 696

Zuruumi
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Seikoku no Ryuu Kishi

Post by Zuruumi »

I don´t know about Latin, but I suppose the origin of this word is propably in English not latin. Firstly, because english is much more often used in LNs than Latin (not even speaking about simple ones like this one) and secondly because I think it matches the meaning (well with regards to typical japanese warping of english).
chancs
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chancs »

The second episode was a complete let down. :(

*Counting*

1. Didn't like princess' voice. Too mature
2. Didn't like Eco's voice.
3. Didn't like Eco character... shape. Just toooo skiny.
4. The professor... the hell with her dress. Forget her massive boing boings (... just too big breasts), that dress is just too much. Why don't producers understand that there are children also watching the anime? No sense of culture. *feels that they are frustrated with their social life*
5. Too much deviated from the novel.

In short, better to forget the anime. Novel is good
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

chancs wrote:The second episode was a complete let down. :(

*Counting*

1. Didn't like princess' voice. Too mature
2. Didn't like Eco's voice.
3. Didn't like Eco character... shape. Just toooo skiny.
4. The professor... the hell with her dress. Forget her massive boing boings (... just too big breasts), that dress is just too much. Why don't producers understand that there are children also watching the anime? No sense of culture. *feels that they are frustrated with their social life*
5. Too much deviated from the novel.

In short, better to forget the anime. Novel is good

At least the LN won't become LICENSED because of the anime :D
Link to my user on B-T
Rekirio
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: PLEASE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS. THIS IS VERY HARD TO ANSWER.

Post by Rekirio »

I hope the anime will cover up to vol4 it is a much better ending than the one in vol3.
Rekirio
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: PLEASE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS. THIS IS VERY HARD TO ANSWER.

Post by Rekirio »

TJYYEO wrote:Sup guys, it had been some time since I appeared in any of the posts. Though it had already passed summer, well, it is because I broke my dominant arm in an accident and was asked to not overused it until it was fully healed. Now the cast had been removed and I will be ready to get back in actions in a couple more weeks. Look forward to it then!
Yey, can't wait to read vol 5, Thanks for translating this novel. :D
Rekirio
Kyonist

Post by Rekirio »

chancs wrote:
denormative wrote: End of v4 is the perfect stopping point for a climatic-battle ending, and there's no scenes in the OP that I can't particularly match to something in the first four volumes.

The only issue is Anya in the ED, and she's likely only a haremette in v5+.
But 3 episodes per volume will be a rush. It will be more clear tomorrow/day after 2mrw. I forgot the OP. If there's Eco in her dragon form then yes it could be till vol 4 or else even vol 3 ending is possible.
Can't recall if Eco is shown in her dragon form but Ash's Sword Excalibur was shown though, so i think there's a chance that it will cover up to the 4th volume.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Rekirio wrote:Can't recall if Eco is shown in her dragon form but Ash's Sword Excalibur was shown though, so i think there's a chance that it will cover up to the 4th volume.
They got through one and a bit chapters in ep2, and it looks like they'll finish with the Necromancia chapter in the next episode; so that will be v1 done in three episodes. They might make it up to the end of v4.
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

I need that someone will translate to me - how they counting the chapter between 6 to 7 in V13 - ( look at Image 6 at the Novel Illustrations).

If you see more mistakes in the counting - PM me please so I could fix them.
Link to my user on B-T
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

yoyoyo5678 wrote:I need that someone will translate to me - how they counting the chapter between 6 to 7 in V13 - ( look at Image 6 at the Novel Illustrations).

Idle talk/quiet conversation/gossip. It depends on the contents of the chapter I guess.
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

denormative wrote:
yoyoyo5678 wrote:I need that someone will translate to me - how they counting the chapter between 6 to 7 in V13 - ( look at Image 6 at the Novel Illustrations).

Idle talk/quiet conversation/gossip. It depends on the contents of the chapter I guess.

Is it ok to leave it as 'Interlude' or is it better to change it into 'quiet conversation' (or the like ) ???

TJYYEO what do you think?
Link to my user on B-T
TJYYEO
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TJYYEO »

Is it ok to leave it as 'Interlude' or is it better to change it into 'quiet conversation' (or the like ) ???

TJYYEO what do you think?
I think putting it down as interlude is a nice idea but because of chapter 11 has the two of it, maybe we should just change it to chapter 6.5 in this case.
estuardo1188
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by estuardo1188 »

Rekirio wrote:
TJYYEO wrote:Sup guys, it had been some time since I appeared in any of the posts. Though it had already passed summer, well, it is because I broke my dominant arm in an accident and was asked to not overused it until it was fully healed. Now the cast had been removed and I will be ready to get back in actions in a couple more weeks. Look forward to it then!
Yey, can't wait to read vol 5, Thanks for translating this novel. :D
I also add my thanks for the good work. :D Keep going!!
the nigga
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by the nigga »

Yes Yes Yes I cant wait for my chapters of this series to be translated. The anime is awesome right now but I would really love to read the ln. I hope that it gets better down the road and thank you my friends who translate these light novels i don't think we give you enough credit. :mrgreen: Again thank you for coming back and continuing this series I would love to see more of this series so please give us more you guys are awesome.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU BRETHREN.
:mrgreen:
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

the nigga wrote:...
How do you survive with that nick? :shock:
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Anime ep3 did end with more-or-less the remainder of v1. It did feel like it was missing some parts though, but apart from the under-age drunkenness (which they continually inexplicably censor, despite the fact the historical time and place they're fictionising it in it would be 'fine'. :P ), I don't recall anything obviously missed.
Spoiler! :
The armour styled as kamen-rider-with-scarf was a nice touch and meets the meta-fiction requirements of v2's in-novel, novel. :P
Also, having watched the AT-X version, it's kinda obvious what 2-minute segment Funimation's broadcast will cut out this time. >.<

Having now found the novel image, I'm still trying to work out how they got http://imgur.com/L5QICgQ from http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... v1_113.jpg Angela-sensei's original outfit wasn't exactly the most conservative but her anime one is even less so. :?

Also, for some reason I keep being reminded of Tenchi Muyo in the stylings of the Dragonweiss and Arks and such; maybe one of the character designers or storyboarders worked on that way back when or something. :/

Return to “English”