Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha?

It was good, please do more!
98%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 890

PROzess
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha

Post by PROzess »

The First wrote:@PROzess When you say 20 pages of Tsukitsuki for 1 page of Shinmai are you reading Tsukitsuki or translating it?
Yes, I'm translating it. I'm not reading any novels raw atm, as I'm kinda opposed to read it on my computer screen.

Either way, progress is made with TsukiTsuki, so here's another page.
But first off:

“Youth Special Edition: My real little stepsister and I”

The game title needs to be changed into that. Kinda overlooked it.

And here the next page:
When Basara hastily denied it while trying to get off the bed, he also lost his balance and fell onto the floor. His lower body must have been numb due to Mio sitting on it. At once, he was hanging over.
“Ah….”
Just like been pushed down. At a distance where the breath could be felt, their faces were close to each other.
So close that it made you hesitate to speak. The sweet aroma of a girl.
The moment he had collapsed, both straps of Mio’s brassiere top slipped down her arms and her big breasts were about to spill out. It had slipped down so much that the tip was nearly visible.
Furthermore, one of Basara’s knees was between her charming thighs that appeared out from her hot pants and if he were to move even just one millimetre, he would touch a place that he wasn’t supposed to touch by all means.
And in a silence of a few seconds, which felt like an eternity, unable to make even a quiver,
“Y….” “…Y?”
Mio finally uttered a voice and Basara repeated it.
“You perveeeeert!”
“Guaaaaaaah!?”
Mio’s raised knee hit right into Basara’s solar plexus. And while Basara’s body floated a tiny bit, Mio escaped from the spot. At the door, she turned around to the on the floor writhing Basara,
Now 9/52
PROzess

Post by PROzess »

Phew, finished my TsukiTsuki chapter. I'll take a break from TsukiTsuki tmw and might do some pages for Shinmai, not so sure yet. I simply might just watch anime anyway.

Either way, here's a page for today:
“N- Next time you do anything weird to me, I’ll kill you a hundred times!”
After saying so shouting, she left the room. Only Basara was left behind, writhing on the floor.
“Wait, it’s misunderstanding…”
Reaching out his hand, he mumbled moaning, but no one heard it.
From atop of his bed, the adorable illustration girl looked at him like she was sneering at him. The heroine of “Youth Special Edition: My little stepsister and I”--- made a gentle smile.

“Damn you… Dad. To plant such a crude thing into my bed.”
As it was summer vacation, Basara headed down the stairs to the first floor, still in his pyjamas.
Actually, Jin would be troubled if Basara get hated. Did he not care if the remarriage blew up? Well, regardless of how the remarriage went, he wouldn’t stand for having his character doubted on a misunderstanding.
“For starters, I have to properly clear up the misunderstanding later…”
When he opened the door to the living room, a delicious smell instantly tickled his nasal cavities.
Especially on the aroma of roasted bread made his stomach react. There,
“Ah, Basara-san. Good morning.”
ioan91
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ioan91 »

massive thanks for translating these first few pages. you definitely have my support for this project.

i'd love to learn japanese and translate to my hearts content. unfortunately the raf don't believe in giving new recruits such a thing as 'spare time'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the effort so far. this looks like an awesome series
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

We have a teaser feedback topic for this project and all discussion will be done there.

Locked.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

The two topics serve different purposes.
deathmailrock
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by deathmailrock »

So is this gonna be a proper series in the BakaTsuki line up???
Favorite Anime characters include Erza Scarlet, Uzumaki Kushina, and Kousaka Kirino

Nee-chan and Milf type sexy red-heads are the best kinda anime women

I am a proud fanboy of Erza Scarlet and Uzumaki Kushina and Kousaka Kirino
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

deathmailrock wrote:So is this gonna be a proper series in the BakaTsuki line up???
Well, PROzess hasn't confirmed whether he'll pick this series or not, so he's only doing it right now as a teaser. But he's doing it much like a full project's frequency of updates anyway, so enjoy the ride while it lasts. :wink:
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

i mightve forgotten about unlimitednovelfailures if i hadnt seen this but
<--- dropped tsuki tsuki after volumes....
but hell your doing this now, which is awesome-er with all the washing machine actions nyahahaha!!!
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
PROzess

Post by PROzess »

Rohan123 wrote:
deathmailrock wrote:So is this gonna be a proper series in the BakaTsuki line up???
Well, PROzess hasn't confirmed whether he'll pick this series or not, so he's only doing it right now as a teaser. But he's doing it much like a full project's frequency of updates anyway, so enjoy the ride while it lasts. :wink:
I said twice that I'm NOT picking it up. Do people even read a thread before posting in it?
And besides, I'm doing around 20 pages for TsukiTsuki on a daily basis, so 1 page a day for Shinmai is nothing....
I merely don't translate it on my own page or make it an "official" projects, because it would weight on my mind then.
Like this, I can just spontaneous translate a page or two whenever I feel like it, without worrying about anything.
Some might argue that I could do that as well with an "official" project, but sadly that's not how my minds works. Once I'm "committed" to it, I pressure myself to some kind of extent. As I have an exam upcoming, I want to avoid putting any more pressure on myself, from what I already have with TsukiTsuki.
TheCatWalk wrote:i mightve forgotten about unlimitednovelfailures if i hadnt seen this but
<--- dropped tsuki tsuki after volumes....
but hell your doing this now, which is awesome-er with all the washing machine actions nyahahaha!!!
Don't know if I should be sad or happy.... :)

As I said in my previous post, I'm taking a break from TsukiTsuki today. Tonight is champion's league anyway (me Dortmund fan), so I'm leisurely lazing around until then. I squeezed in three pages for now. Time for some cake now and maybe another page later on, who knows.
At the end of his line of sight, Maria, cooking in the kitchen across, noticed him.
“Ah, yeah… Morning.”
Basara lowered his head a bit. Apparently Mio hadn’t talked about the earlier misunderstanding yet.
Jin and Mio weren’t in the living room. They must be either at the toilet or in the bath, readying themselves. Making a sigh of relief, Basara headed for the kitchen.
“Mh~ Hop…”
There he could see Maria perfectly handling a big fry pan with her small body.
Even while being the youngest, Maria had taken on all house chores, partly due to the fact that she didn’t go to school. Either way, she had been boasting how she had taken care of the chores before their living together as well.
Maria wore a white apron with frills, like a newly-wed wife would wear. Equipped on the young-looking Maria it actually gave off a rather erotic feeling, which troubled him.
Basara opened the refrigerator with a cup, which he had taken out of the cupboard, in one hand and poured milk from a pack in it.
“Please wait just a bit longer. I’ll be done real soon!”
“Yeah, than---PFFT!?”
Inadvertently Basara snorted out the milk from his mouth, which gave birth to a little rainbow in the air.
Because he got a full look at Maria, who had turned around to face him, from the front.
“Oh my, you spilled it. You’re so mischievous in the morning already, Basara-san.”
Maria showed a calm smile and came closer trotting.
“H- Hey! Wait, Maria-chan!”
Basara hastily put up both of his hand in front to stop her.
“Eh? What’s the matter?”
Maria tilted her head. It was a cute behaviour like from a penguin. It made you inadvertently incline your body as well. But, more importantly,
“Right back at you, what’s with that outfit in the morning…?”
Basara pointed out. After all, she was naked in an apron--- A real naked apron. Even though it was already the 21th century. Not good, he had to calm down. It was a penguin. If he thought about it as a naked penguin in an apron, it somehow should--- as if!
“Ehm… Something wrong with it?”
Without time for Basara to stop her, Maria spun around on the spot once more. However,
“….H- Huh?”
Maria was properly wearing clothes. Because she wore a combination of a camisole and miniskirt underneath, it only looked like she was naked under the apron from the front. Then Maria,
“…Hohoho~n, I see.”
When she looked down on her own attire, she smirked, as she had noticed what Basara had gotten so flustered about.
“You are an adolescence boy after all, Basara-san… Was it too stimulating for you? Did it arouse you?”
It certainly was quite stimulating. In a mainly pathetic way.
“…Did you have any weird thoughts?” “No, no.” “Please get excited.” “Haha.”
Basara wondered if this conversation wasn’t a bit strange for siblings.
“Oh right. Earlier, Mio-chan went to wake you up, but how did it go?”
“….Thanks to that I’m fully awake now.”
He couldn’t really tell her that he received a knee kick before breakfast. However,
“No, no, that’s not what I meant.”
Maria shook her hand with that and with a serious expression,
“That software like thing that I smuggled into your bed--- Did Mio-chan see it?”
“SO IT WAS YOUUUUUUUUU!”
Basara screamed at once. Culprit found. To think that it would be Maria.
“Just what for did you place such a crude thing there…”
“What for..? Because you seemed to be unfamiliar with training your little stepsister.”
“I don‘t even want to be familiar with it! Besides, who do I have to train her anyway!”
13/52
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

dont mind it lolz, since i am bored i'll read them through v6 anyways.
u see, i have this strange illness called "Getting a heart attack when the mc is about be NTR'ed from the main heroie decease"
in any case, is that that horny loli awesome or what XD
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

TheCatWalk wrote:dont mind it lolz, since i am bored i'll read them through v6 anyways.
u see, i have this strange illness called "Getting a heart attack when the mc is about be NTR'ed from the main heroie decease"
I will happly watch you have your heart atack and it'll be less work for me since I am lazy *licking lips*(Pretty sure you know my point Sume-nyaan) *Evil grin*

Anyway, now I had time to read the prologue and... :lol: :lol: :lol: Me really approves this novel. :mrgreen:
Call me Nurin!

PROzess

Post by PROzess »

The edit of the "Part 3" on the page is wrong.
Sometimes there are is just a single [space line] to indicate a little time-skip, which doesn't create a new situation though.
The actual parts always have this pattern:
[space line]
[Number of part]
[space line]
Therefore, we are still on part 2 at this point of time.

Also, squeezed in another one:
“Eh? B- But…”
There Maria was suddenly bewildered.
“Except for training, there are no other usages for a little stepsister, are there?”
“THERE ARE! Actually, what you mean with usages!”
Oh god. He knew that middle schoolers these days couldn’t be underestimated, but what exactly did this loli little sister take her older sister for? There Maria shook her clenched fists wildly up and down.
“B- But… that game seems rather great? In the end, your little stepsister becomes your complete slave and just with verbal abuse, she makes a stupid lustful expression and squirts all over. So you should learn from it, Basara-san.”
“I don’t care! Why do I have to learn from something like that!”
“I, I mean… Except for making a stupid lustful expression and squirting all over, a little stepsister has no raison d’être---”
“She has! A lot of them!”
Apologize to all 3D and 2D little stepsister! No, more importantly,
“Ehm, Maria-san…?”
While using a respectful calling, Basara started to ask her. He didn’t want to believe--- but on the possibility,
“That game… could it be yours?”
What should he do if it was hers? Basara gulped.
Also, please be careful about the italic edit of some words. Simple copy/paste will ignore it. Maybe I should add a more emphasizing tag that will not be converted by the BBCode?
TheCatWalk
Project Translator

Post by TheCatWalk »

Nura rihan wrote:
TheCatWalk wrote:dont mind it lolz, since i am bored i'll read them through v6 anyways.
I will happly watch you have your heart atack and it'll be less work for me since I am lazy *licking lips*(Pretty sure you know my point Sume-nyaan) *Evil grin*

Anyway, now I had time to read the prologue and... :lol: :lol: :lol: Me really approves this novel. :mrgreen:
OMG WHO THE HELL ARE U!AND WHO TOLD U I WAS SUME-NY--- ..who-who's sumenyan, i dont know any sumenyans. i mean, what does sumenyan even mean?? :roll:
[[yea, i am reading it right now....]] .............wait a god damn minute.....ur that cannibal-matos!!!
Mytsy
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mytsy »

Yeah changed them to italic words now those that were supposed to be and removed the part 3.
"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see."-Arthur Schopenhauer
"The future is not a gift,it's a ladder of achievements."-Albert Einstein
"Be realistic,demand the impossible."
"Don't play to win. Play not to lose."
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

TheCatWalk wrote:
Nura rihan wrote: I will happly watch you have your heart atack and it'll be less work for me since I am lazy *licking lips*(Pretty sure you know my point Sume-nyaan) *Evil grin*

OMG WHO THE HELL ARE U!AND WHO TOLD U I WAS SUME-NY--- ..who-who's sumenyan, i dont know any sumenyans. i mean, what does sumenyan even mean?? :roll:
[[yea, i am reading it right now....]] .............wait a god damn minute.....ur that cannibal-matos!!!
Now you realise that I am myself, and that there's no escape... :D The cat will be eaten :roll: :lol:
Call me Nurin!

Return to “English”