C3 ~Cube x Cursed x Curious~

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

"Yes"
100%
"Not Really" (Please give a reason)
0%
"No" (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1354

Krikit
Mikuru Bunny
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: C3 ~Cube x Cursed x Curious~

Post by Krikit »

go go Oni!

and I'm waiting for kage's updates :)
Zyzzyva165
Senior Project Translator

Re: Progress indication

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

Just something I'd like to highlight. It's better if you include the translation progress (eg how many % or pages translated) at the project page beside the chapter to let the readers know the progress, to avoid confusing them, and also their bugging you for updates. (3 birds with a stone)

All the best in your translations. :D
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
kage_musha
Astral Realm

Post by kage_musha »

Thanks for the advice ;) I've done the changes :D
Zyzzyva165

Post by Zyzzyva165 »

kage_musha wrote:Thanks for the advice ;) I've done the changes :D
Cool. By the way, we usually indicate the progress for the ones in progress only, and remove the 100% sign from the previous chapter when it is completed (or not put it at all), but it's fine anyway, so it's up to you. =)
"Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a man, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle."
kage_musha
Astral Realm

Recruiting: Translators for C^3 ~CubexCursedxCurious~

Post by kage_musha »

Ah, It's finally up on the baka-tsuki^-^ I need to thank everyone who helped me out with this project m(_ _)m ---Arigatou!

Anyway, another translator would greatly help the project. I'd just require two things, one is for the applicant to have his/her own copy of the series (guess it doesn't have to be mentioned though), for the other one he/she should be fluent in English, with considerable knowledge about the Japanese language, enough for him/her to make a translation. Experienced people are great but first timers would be welcome too. After all I'm also a newbie at light novels translation. Other related topics could be discussed via PM or email.

Editors are welcome too. :wink:
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Re: Recruiting: Translators for C^3 ~CubexCursedxCurious~

Post by Nerevarine »

btw, pirating your thread :
but...question:

when does a project get its own sub-forums?
kage_musha
Astral Realm

Post by kage_musha »

Er, no idea [^^;]
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

when oni gets off his seat and does a few clicks here, a few clicks there, here a click, there a click, everywhere a click click...
ShadowZeroHeart

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Nerevarine wrote:btw, pirating your thread :
but...question:

Depends on the need/request... I asked before, and posted it in another thread before...

I asked Oni once, he told me if there is such a need for a sub-forum for it, or if someone like the translator requested for it (thats for SnS... it seems quite useless now though...), then it would be made.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Nerevarine wrote:btw, pirating your thread :
but...question:

Depends on the need/request... I asked before, and posted it in another thread before...

I asked Oni once, he told me if there is such a need for a sub-forum for it, or if someone like the translator requested for it (thats for SnS... it seems quite useless now though...), then it would be made.

Actually it depends on the popularity of the thread and number of pages it has.

I won't tell you how many pages you need, as all it'll do is encourage you to spam.

as long there is significant activity then a sub-forum will be created.

no point making a sub-forum only to have only three topic threads and very very few activity.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

onizuka-gto wrote:Actually it depends on the popularity of the thread and number of pages it has.

I won't tell you how many pages you need, as all it'll do is encourage you to spam.

as long there is significant activity then a sub-forum will be created.

no point making a sub-forum only to have only three topic threads and very very few activity.
lol...only 4 people post in the PuiPui section, and I've made a majority of the threads...(I think, too lazy to double check)...lol...yet it has it's own section :)

the PuiPui novels section...so many of those posts are like spam, lol :)
kage_musha
Astral Realm

Post by kage_musha »

Phew. Sorry for the slow TL guys [^^;] I'd try to finish chapter 2 by the end of the week. (Sounds impossible though with my current speed)
At this chapter, Fear's original form would be finally revealed. I guess some people already have an idea what Fear actually is^^

There's gonna be some battle soon, and Fear'd be crazy for some gore XD
Jze0
Astral Realm

Post by Jze0 »

Just read the prologue and the first chapter, have to say that I like the story and the characters so far. Early tension between Fear and Konoha, I thought that was funny, ha ha and the class rep. seems kind of interesting. Anyway curious if the project has been stopped since there hasn't been any updates lately. I would hate for this to end so soon, for it looks to have alot of pontential. Definitily will be watching this closely so looking forward for some more.
kage_musha
Astral Realm

Post by kage_musha »

Updated chapter 2. Sorry I got lazy for a while. :wink: The next update would be coming shortly.

P.S. Can someone add the novel illustrations for the other volumes? Yoroshiku onegai-shimasu. Orz
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

Post by IrishHaremOtaku »

Any chance of more of this?

Return to “English”