Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

Para lamang ito sa diskusyon...oh right, English.
This is for English discussions, visit the Archive to see old stuff

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa?

It was good, please do more!
97%
It was interesting.
3%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 445

KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Maou na Ore to Fushihime no Yubiwa

Post by KuroiHikari »

Thats the whole idea. People should read what they are voting. In my opinion, I would remove the "I would like to this to be translated" option. Anyway, i have allowed people to change their votes
TheCatWalk
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheCatWalk »

i am a victim here damnit >.<
[cast the wrong vote lolz ]
MAIN HEROINES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

KuroiHikari wrote:Thats the whole idea. People should read what they are voting. In my opinion, I would remove the "I would like to this to be translated" option. Anyway, i have allowed people to change their votes
Then something like:

How is it?
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Meh
Or:

How is it?
  • Dislike
  • Don't care
Too many words mean people skim read, especially on the web, and it's worse if you're reading it on a mobile phone, or tablet, or otherwise already partially distracted. Also people aren't expected to be reading everything in "editor mode" either (I misread the first line the first time, until I noticed that the option was apparently duplicated).
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

In all honest fact, there will always be a lot more good/yes to the point that I find it unnecessary.
I would say, yes perhaps the use of passive and active voice for the negative options might be poor for those weak in English.
Purely because I am not looking at the the thumbs up, I would not take up your suggestion.

Btw, i am on mobile for 5 days a week, no computer =(

On another note, there is no real need to argue over this because of how insignificant the votes are.
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

That 'old' poll options were much better. Oye... poll helps in increasing popularity.
brokun
Astral Realm

Post by brokun »

wow that poll almost got me to say "I would prefer something else to be translated" well i don't want another project translated, and guess what i want this to get translated. well now that that over let me say that the manga wasn't enough and i really want to read the novel. i really dont care what it is called (i personally like sticking to the romaji when it comes to the title), but the only one who got a say on that matter is the translator.

Well i do hope that this get fully translated but well just HOPING (gets a translator and put a gun on their head jk~jk~lol~XD)
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

brokun wrote:wow that poll almost got me to say "I would prefer something else to be translated" well i don't want another project translated, and guess what i want this to get translated. well now that that over let me say that the manga wasn't enough and i really want to read the novel. i really dont care what it is called (i personally like sticking to the romaji when it comes to the title), but the only one who got a say on that matter is the translator.

Well i do hope that this get fully translated but well just HOPING (gets a translator and put a gun on their head jk~jk~lol~XD)
Why do you want to put a gun on my head, not that it matters since I can just regenerate.
Patron God of NTRed
harp2401
Astral Realm

Post by harp2401 »

Hi. Yes, I already have read the first 2 chapters that have come out for the manga, and I'm hooked now. I find out about a novel, please translate this series I'm sure it will be a great one. Also can you check something for me ? Because I see it on the baka tsuki site, but I can't find it on the baka reader ex app. Can you help me ? And yes, I have looked through the teaser section, searched for it and even refreshed the novel/teaser list, but it still did not help :mrgreen:.
Last edited by Devenk83 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Punctuation !
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

Ah, you need to have an account first, login and go look in the teaser page since it hasn't been approved yet. Also I am a lazy guy XD.
Patron God of NTRed
harp2401
Astral Realm

Post by harp2401 »

i did i have the app but it still does not show up
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

It doesn't show on the app until it is approved as an official teaser.
Patron God of NTRed
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Nah, it is not on the app, because the cache for the teaser page isn't updated.
Shin Aku
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shin Aku »

c³ ?
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

Nope, not c3.
Patron God of NTRed
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

brokun wrote:wow that poll almost got me to say "I would prefer something else to be translated" well i don't want another project translated, and guess what i want this to get translated. well now that that over let me say that the manga wasn't enough and i really want to read the novel. i really dont care what it is called (i personally like sticking to the romaji when it comes to the title), but the only one who got a say on that matter is the translator.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess that putting a gun on our heads is useless... at least, the most of the translators here, are fearful demons, yokais, starfishs, interfaces, androids and etc etc etc... I guess it's won't do any damage... :P :roll:

PS. I forgot that we also have food and desserts translating :wink:
Call me Nurin!

Return to “English”