Idea

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

SlashZero
Astral Realm

Idea

Post by SlashZero »

Instead of having the forum here, why not ask if we can get a section over at sos-dan.com? Setting up a seperate section with local mods wouldn't be that hard (I know, I've admined a few phpbb forums myself), and we'd actually have people using it.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

now you tell us. :roll:
thelastguardian
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by thelastguardian »

I am sorry for the late reply. I did not check the (both)forum posts last night and I missed your post.

Anyway I will have to decline your invitation; I feel that it is in the group's best interest to keep all series translation issue discussion in a single board.

Since I may decide to start another translation project in the future, I want to keep all the discussions together on the same site.
SlashZero
Astral Realm

Post by SlashZero »

Ah, I see. I wasn't really thinking beyond this project, but everything should stay centralized here.

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”