Wiki page layout issues

Do you have a fully fleshed idea that you think Baka-Tsuki should adopt? Post it here.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

>.< I’m not sure if I'm in any position to complain (probably not) but the Kara no Kyoukai page hurts my eyes when I scroll down to the chapter section. I think it’s the over abundance of \ or something but Its just painful to try and select a chapter
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

C'mon Seth, you're as Baka-Tsuki as each of us here. Stop with that 'I don't know if I'm in such a position' nonsense 8)

Anyways, about Kara no Kyoukai, I think that's how the chapters were divided or something. I dunno, you'll have to check with Alyeris on this one... :P
/me claws out throat and dies
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

I just looked at it for the first time. That is kind of intimidating. :?
Symphonia
Astral Realm

Post by Symphonia »

Yeah I've been meaning to mention that myself, it has a bit of a "geh..." effect when you first come across it. =p Probably not the best way to get readers....

Not sure how it can be fixed though, as I'm guessing there must be a reason it's like that?

/me summons the Kara no Kyoukai team to give us the info.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

well when I check the chapters it says chapter 1 01. I'm not sure about you but I think chapter 10.1 looks better then \1

Edit: Hmm now that I look at it I think its because of the over abundance of straight lines like | and \ setting apart the Japanese. Like for example chapter one's header is /Overlooking View | /俯瞰風景 where as it would be fine as Overlooking View /俯瞰風景
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Well, who's running the project? Let's get them in here to discuss it.

=Smidge=
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

*Calls out loud for alyeris*
/me claws out throat and dies

Return to “Proposals and Suggestions”