Infinite Stratos

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
No (and why)
1%
Maybe (and why)
1%

Total votes: 1332

carinderyeah
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Infinite Stratos: General

Post by carinderyeah »

Where? where ? I mean is it already TLed in BT? I need a dose of this series *Badly* :twisted:
P.S. Feel free to PM me anything you want, oh, be as random as possible
Irritated beyond endurance, I gripped the table's edge, and prepared to use the technique which had been passed down by my grandfather, namely «Table Flip».
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

Anyone knows what on Earth happened to the TL notes? I mean, there used to be a shit ton of them, yet I can't see them anymore.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Kira0802 wrote:Anyone knows what on Earth happened to the TL notes? I mean, there used to be a shit ton of them, yet I can't see them anymore.
Any particular volume? There still seems to be a metric ton here for instance: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... References
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
bemo1000
Astral Realm

Post by bemo1000 »

it almost the annointed time. i'm still unsure about the chracter change, but i will accept what on the table. it would be dumb not to :D
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

bemo1000 wrote:it almost the annointed time. i'm still unsure about the chracter change, but i will accept what on the table. it would be dumb not to :D
Don't you have the wrong month? Amazon.jp says April: http://www.amazon.co.jp/IS-%E3%82%A4%E3 ... 702&sr=1-1
Spiritoffire
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Spiritoffire »

bemo1000 wrote:it almost the annointed time. i'm still unsure about the character change, but i will accept what on the table. it would be dumb not to :D
I think the character change was only applying to the general look of the characters(actual way they look, not how they act and so on).
Such as the new artist depiction has all the characters looking much more like entry lvl highschool students rather then 18+(not sure how this will effect the 2nd season of the anime as well since the previous illustrations were pretty close to the animes)
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Seems like a new anime was announced by the series' new publisher. No news if it's a continuation or a reboot.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
kwh89
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by kwh89 »

hoping for a reboot and this time a full season instead of a half season. This way they can have more fight scenes while adding in the contents up to vol 7/8
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

kwh89 wrote:hoping for a reboot and this time a full season instead of a half season. This way they can have more fight scenes while adding in the contents up to vol 7/8
Er... if I'm not wrong, it was a one-cour series. I think you meant a two-cour series.
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Zero2001
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Zero2001 »

Misogi wrote:Seems like a new anime was announced by the series' new publisher. No news if it's a continuation or a reboot.
Umm... can you provide the link as to where it was announced?

The only thing I know that was recently announced was the release date of the new versions of the previous volumes as well as the release date of the upcoming volume.

A lot of people spread rumours so I think it's best if you actually quote your source along with new announcements. It gives authenticity to your post.
Ne, onegai. Set me free, ne? Kore kara ii ko ni naru kara... ne?
Zero2001.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Zero2001 wrote:Umm... can you provide the link as to where it was announced?

The only thing I know that was recently announced was the release date of the new versions of the previous volumes as well as the release date of the upcoming volume.

A lot of people spread rumours so I think it's best if you actually quote your source along with new announcements. It gives authenticity to your post.
Sorry, I forgot the link. Even so, if I wasn't sure of it, I wouldn't have posted that.

Still, it's sure that there are no news of its format.
----
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

Anybody got a link to those new illustrations?
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Oblivion 0117 wrote:Anybody got a link to those new illustrations?
:?: The new v1, v2, and v8 are only out on the 25th, so unless there's some time-travelling involved (or they're being serialized in a weekly magazine or something), they shouldn't be available yet.
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

I see, it just sounded like everybody had already seen some somewhere so...

Return to “Abandoned”