Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Novel Series that has ceased translation

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Mushoku Tensei ~Isekaiittara Honkidasu~

Post by kwh89 »

Treyon wrote:
kwh89 wrote:i should nv have clicked those spoilers lols. I just never learn Zzzz.
Spoiler! :
I looked over the titles of unreleased chapters and it seems like he got married to 2 girls? Considering 1 is slyphy, any idea who's the other? Just tell me if its a new char or old char. I dont wan names =(
I read chap 7 and it seems there was quite a bit of emphasis on the kid at school. So i'm guessing that might have been slyphy?
Its an old character
crap. now i wanna noe abt it even more LOL!!! gonna resist reading for now till its translated.
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

kwh89 wrote:i should nv have clicked those spoilers lols. I just never learn Zzzz.
Spoiler! :
I looked over the titles of unreleased chapters and it seems like he got married to 2 girls? Considering 1 is slyphy, any idea who's the other? Just tell me if its a new char or old char. I dont wan names =(
I read chap 7 and it seems there was quite a bit of emphasis on the kid at school. So i'm guessing that might have been slyphy?

Well,
... WARNING SPOILERS...
Spoiler! :
If you look in V19 Ch05 you will learn every thing you want about his Harem (he has at least 5 girls in his Harem).

Well I read some spoilers that almost everybody will die (all the girls) and then he will travel to the past -It's shocked me.
Link to my user on B-T
kwh89

Post by kwh89 »

Well,
... WARNING SPOILERS...
Spoiler! :
If you look in V19 Ch05 you will learn every thing you want about his Harem (he has at least 5 girls in his Harem).

Well I read some spoilers that almost everybody will die (all the girls) and then he will travel to the past -It's shocked me.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

a little part of me died there T_T

ohh well just cant wait to read up on the story. Glad the translators are working at such great speed on it.
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

yoyoyo5678 wrote:
Spoiler! :

Well,
... WARNING SPOILERS...
Spoiler! :

damn you!!. dude pls say that the spoilers are from volume 19... you cant spoil things of the lastest volume without saying that they are spoiler of the lastest up to date volume...

Now about that spoiler of volume 19.
Spoiler! :
Since things went to hell strong enough and force rudeus to go back to the past and avoid everyone getting killed. the one thing that comes to mind is hitogami (human god), from the start he ask rudeus to follow his advice, but WHY?, i think that maybe hitogami is rudeus after going to the past time and time again trying to fix everything well enough and eventually became human god, but some doubts appears if this so, it seems hitogami dosnt know about rudeus past world or he knows but is playing dumb. AND I HOPE the autor dosnt mess up with the story, since going to the past things are complicated and delicate
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

Treyon wrote:
damn you!!. dude pls say that the spoilers are from volume 19... you cant spoil things of the lastest volume without saying that they are spoiler of the lastest up to date volume...

Spoiler! :
Since things went to hell strong enough and force rudeus to go back to the past and avoid everyone getting killed. the one thing that comes to mind is hitogami (human god), from the start he ask rudeus to follow his advice, but WHY?, i think that maybe hitogami is rudeus after going to the past time and time again trying to fix everything well enough and eventually became human god, but some doubts appears if this so, it seems hitogami dosnt know about rudeus past world or he knows but is playing dumb. AND I HOPE the autor dosnt mess up with the story, since going to the past things are complicated and delicate

So, they were spoilers from V19 I didn't know it - I read only till V06 -
The spoiler was written in The Japanese wiki timelines under Unknown Time-Line/Age
For the rest it was written in the timelines (about the harem) an -I guessed roughly according to the name of the chapter I don't sure that it is realy the chapter- like I said I yet to read it.

By the way In V01 Ch07 the name of Sylphiette father is 'Rawls' and in V06 Ch12 is 'Roruzu' it's should be fixed
Link to my user on B-T
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

yoyoyo5678 wrote:
Treyon wrote:

Spoiler! :

So, they were spoilers from V19 I didn't know it - I read only till V06 -
The spoiler was written in The Japanese wiki timelines under Unknown Time-Line/Age
For the rest -I guessed according to the name of the chapter - like I said I yet to read it.

By the way In V01 Ch07 the name of Sylphiette father is 'Rawls' and in V06 Ch12 is 'Roruzu' it's should be fixed
LOL, dude wtf are you saying, how come you didng know if you WROTE: "if you look in V19 Ch05......" hahahaha XD
kwh89

Post by kwh89 »

he mentioned he read it from the wiki time line. Dam the story just keeps getting more and more exciting. Cant wait to read it. Been checking like almost every other hr to see an update LOL
Treyon
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Treyon »

I agree, the story line keeps getting better... Now based on that spoiler i dont like bad endings so i just hope the author manages to do something about it so that things dont go straight to hell. Of course it needs to be well done since we dont want a cheap story.
acolyte
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by acolyte »

The bad endings is one of those 'the end is just the beginning' stuff.
It's pretty hard to follow from v18/v19 too because it's almost like a different setting.
Even though there's hardly any new characters between v7 and v18 but the background changed a lot and quite a lot happened in between.

Applause to the translators~
saihafire
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by saihafire »

It's really sad to see people talk about spoilers (even with threads like that)
The very fact people said that the term "bad end" without keeping text in text boxes is a spoiler in itself, with or without the detail.

On a side note, not rushing but any way we can contact skuizaan? Depending on where he is I might offer to buy him a beer to thank him. (offered to balmunkfezarion / vanant as well... or did I?)
Armnorn
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Armnorn »

So after staying awake today till 4 AM and finally arriving at the current point of the translated chapters I want to thank the translators and editors for their great work. Without you I would have never found this great novel. Keep up the good and fast work.
Corfal
Astral Realm

Post by Corfal »

On a side note, not rushing but any way we can contact skuizaan?
I usually handle these types of things in this order.

1. Gahhhh, they said they're gonna update at that time, why hasn't it been updated?!?
2. Oh goodness, it's been a couple days. I hope they haven't gotten in a car accident, gotten severely sick, or had a family emergency...
3. I want to reeadddd aheadddd, but I should wait, that just means more once they link up right?

Or something like that, haha. All in all I'm thankful for the translators so I can't get too angry at them.

Edit: Skuizaan just updated the registration page! Can't wait!
claws
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by claws »

Corfal wrote:
On a side note, not rushing but any way we can contact skuizaan?
I usually handle these types of things in this order.

1. Gahhhh, they said they're gonna update at that time, why hasn't it been updated?!?
2. Oh goodness, it's been a couple days. I hope they haven't gotten in a car accident, gotten severely sick, or had a family emergency...
3. I want to reeadddd aheadddd, but I should wait, that just means more once they link up right?

Or something like that, haha. All in all I'm thankful for the translators so I can't get too angry at them.

Edit: Skuizaan just updated the registration page! Can't wait!
my way of handling:

1. don't know when and where the translation comes out.
2. check every hour for translation.
3. no translation for days: i get sad and creative..
4. start making ideas on how i can get these translations.
5. latest idea: making a site for novels that aren't getting translated. and put a bounty per volume. wich will increase in time, if none shows up to rescue me

kinda like kick-starter

p.s. Thx for the translations! But why the bottle necks :( those are killing me!
nightmares
Astral Realm

Post by nightmares »

Thank you so much :D :D :D for new release . Love reading this novel.
Oblivion 0117
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Oblivion 0117 »

Truthfully I started reading this series because I was bored with nothing else to.. I had no real expectations if any for it. I was wrong... Oh God was I wrong :D Once I started reading this I couldn't stop!... I ended up reading volumes 1-6 in two days :lol: Anyways I wanted to thank the translators for bringing us this awesome series!

Return to “Abandoned”