Mahouka: General

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ?

It was good! Please do more!
99%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 7748

Mike43110
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: General

Post by Mike43110 »

That you apologise is far more than enough, things happen and life hates deadlines!

Thanks for caring enough to actually post a date, try to keep it and state a reason when you do.
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by seitsuki »

Drey, what're the rates of the CH TLs? Trying to find a safe start point.
TheLaG
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

Seitsuki you can start from the end and later we will have like major release for example, also it won't give big burden to you on release dates :D So you will be able to work in speed you possibly can and your work allow it :)

Dreyakis take your time, Quality > Speed!
Yupp!!
Astral Realm

Post by Yupp!! »

crisisavatar wrote:On another note I think this series ends with Tatsuya dying. I say that happens at the hands of Miyuki or alternately due to his brain collapsing.
my bet would be on the last last chapter of the series. people would probably talk about him and stuff making you think his dead... but in the last paragraph it would probably be him somewhere in rural japan. he is with (insert the heroine you think would end up with tatsuya). he is revealed to gained emotions in exchange for his special magic. it would probably states that his power takes up the whole space in his brain and that the brain has to rewrite portion of the brain that was for emotion for his power. but he still have his calculations.
Dreyakis
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dreyakis »

seitsuki wrote:Drey, what're the rates of the CH TLs? Trying to find a safe start point.
Current release is at Volume 9 Chapter 2. Anything beyond that looks to be fair game.
No angel ever descended from the heavens with our sound and fury.

Drop by here if you have any questions regarding upcoming chapter progression/what series I am working on.
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

mmdabuh wrote:
Misogi wrote:Someone has to make a thumbnail
Something like this? I could do a few more things if people have any requests. (Cleaned up, diff chars, new drawing, etc.) Though if someone could point me at a clean version of that 'B-T' template, or tell me the font I'd greatly appreciate it.

On to more important matters, thanks Dreyakis, Seitsuki and Sashiko for the translations to read. The quality has been great (Near as I can tell at least), and the speed has been phenomenal.

Back to my failed attempt at lurking then.
Quoting this to bring it back up since it seems likely Mahouka will be getting subforum and this way one of the thumbnail choices isn't lost in the pages lol.
Robin_Muzaffar
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Robin_Muzaffar »

Just got back in this forum
forgot my password for this forum (i used automatic login before, and they want to renew it and forgot about it. just remember it now)
any news about the "Untouchable Queen" chapter in volume 8 ???
joko
Astral Realm

Post by joko »

Robin_Muzaffar wrote:Just got back in this forum
forgot my password for this forum (i used automatic login before, and they want to renew it and forgot about it. just remember it now)
any news about the "Untouchable Queen" chapter in volume 8 ???
sashiko doing it, but it will not come soon because of Real Life bussiness. :D

just leave it for now, it's a side story about Yotsuba Maya past. :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

On another note, it's pretty refreshing to find the "bad guys" in a novel are from Hong Kong or in general the Cantonese lot.

It's pretty funny really! :lol:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Gohankuten
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Gohankuten »

onizuka-gto wrote:On another note, it's pretty refreshing to find the "bad guys" in a novel are from Hong Kong or in general the Cantonese lot.

It's pretty funny really! :lol:
Yeah it is kinda nice to see the bad guys not being Americans like it is in a lot of LNs lol.
v-die
Astral Realm

Post by v-die »

Gohankuten wrote:Yeah it is kinda nice to see the bad guys not being Americans like it is in a lot of LNs lol.
Aren't the bad guys in volume 9 Americans? At least I got that impression from what is already translated
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

I don't think they are bad guys, instead, USA are a difficult ally for Japan, hence the name of the volume 9: Visitor.
polarpwnage
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by polarpwnage »

lol. see how they depict my country, China. We always get the short end of the stick in Japanese LN's even though LN's are insanely popular in China
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

polarpwnage wrote:lol. see how they depict my country, China. We always get the short end of the stick in Japanese LN's even though LN's are insanely popular in China
The relation between China and Japan, is making me think about the relation between France (My country) and UK. A lot alike and a lot different at the same time but none want to recognise it. That is probably one of the reasons, they can't get along.
quackMaster
Astral Realm

Post by quackMaster »

[quote="Ulrick"][quote="polarpwnage"]lol. see how they depict my country, China. We always get the short end of the stick in Japanese LN's even though LN's are insanely popular in China[/quote]

The relation between China and Japan, is making me think about the relation between France (My country) and UK. A lot alike and a lot different at the same time but none want to recognise it. That is probably one of the reasons, they can't get along.[/quote]

But but in hetalia thay get along pretty well XDw

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”