Mahouka: Staff Appreciation

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Chinny
Astral Realm

Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Staff Appreciation

Post by Chinny »

Thank you, Thank you and thank you for all the hard work, much appreciated! :D
Impetus
Astral Realm

Post by Impetus »

Thank you for all your efforts translating this light novel. I've tried reading it in Japanese, but it's still beyond my grasp. I'm glad to finally be able to read it. Keep up the excellent work. I can't believe how quickly you are able to translate these chapters.
mcsahin
Astral Realm

Post by mcsahin »

Thanks to everyone involved for translating this light novel.
ghrrrr
Astral Realm

Post by ghrrrr »

Thank you all who contributes this fine work... It is one of the best works that i saw in every category ever since i delve into japanese culture... Know that you are being appreciated... I cant wait for more updates... Thank you :)
Dauntes
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Dauntes »

Sincerely wanted to add my thanks and heartfelt appreciation for all the time and effort you guys have put into this series. I realize it's not really adequate but Thank you, very much.
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

you guys rock! i look forward to this and check it all the time, even though I know you guys are way busy with your lives I just want to say thanks a ton.
rukiabankai
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by rukiabankai »

thank you translators and editors for your hard work! I really really appreciate the time you guys used to translate the novels.

Keep up the good work! :D

Ganbatte
"The world is made of ... LOVE AND PEACE!"
- Vash from Trigun
~A~
Astral Realm

Post by ~A~ »

I really admire people like you, who fight through the life with voluntary burden on the shoulders. I bow to You. Thanks
randomPerson
Astral Realm

Post by randomPerson »

Thanks for translating this novel. Seeing as there's so many technical terms, it must be quite a handful. So, thanks again :)
lyndover
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by lyndover »

Thank you very much......

for translating this LN series.......
. . . .

quite good....... o.o
VoiD
Astral Realm

Post by VoiD »

I would sincerely like to thank the team MKnR for their effort of presenting this awesome LN. I first started reading this story as a manga but the updates were way too slow and inconsistent. Then I found on the discussion thread that it was actually an LN. this worked out quite well for me cause I love reading.Honestly this was my first LN and I have immensely enjoyed it so far. since then I have read several other novels on bakatsuki. my sincere thanks for introducing me to the world of LN.

thanks to larethian, dreyakis, sashiko and seitsuki for your contributions.
I would like to especially acknowledge Dreyakis for his translation work. what a consistency!!
1 chapter every week. if it get delayed by more than a day than expect two or more!! XD
I am not sure who did vol 5 and 8 but hats off to you guys too. great work.
and thanks larethian for keeping the translations error free. I am not sure what TLCing is but I guess it probably has something to do with semantics.
by the way Dreyakis is never this late.
larethian-san, could you check if he is okay?

does anyone else find typing on a touchscreen phone tedious even with the dictionary active? ugh...
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

VoiD wrote:I would sincerely like to thank the team MKnR for their effort of presenting this awesome LN. I first started reading this story as a manga but the updates were way too slow and inconsistent. Then I found on the discussion thread that it was actually an LN. this worked out quite well for me cause I love reading.Honestly this was my first LN and I have immensely enjoyed it so far. since then I have read several other novels on bakatsuki. my sincere thanks for introducing me to the world of LN.

thanks to larethian, dreyakis, sashiko and seitsuki for your contributions.
I would like to especially acknowledge Dreyakis for his translation work. what a consistency!!
1 chapter every week. if it get delayed by more than a day than expect two or more!! XD
I am not sure who did vol 5 and 8 but hats off to you guys too. great work.
and thanks larethian for keeping the translations error free. I am not sure what TLCing is but I guess it probably has something to do with semantics.
by the way Dreyakis is never this late.
larethian-san, could you check if he is okay?

does anyone else find typing on a touchscreen phone tedious even with the dictionary active? ugh...
Who did what and who's going to do what: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ation_Page
Dreyakis' last post: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=5819&start=15#p185159
Ket'lane35
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (licensed), Tokyo Ravens...

Post by Ket'lane35 »

Thanks a lot for translating this LN ! I started reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei more than a year ago, but I've never said properly how much I appreciate your efforts ! Keep up the good work but don't overstretch yourself ! :D

Thank you very much, both translators and editors !
Pour guérir quelque chose qui ne marche pas ou qui fait trop de bruit, il faut et il suffit de taper dessus avec quelque chose qui marche mieux ou qui fait plus de bruits. -- devise Shadock
Weavern
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Weavern »

Firstly THANKS!

It has been refreshing to see how much worldbuilding the author has done with this world and the backstory. Thanks to all translators involved for bringing this to us untallented leachers. Please dont let any whining get to you :)
fancia
Astral Realm

Post by fancia »

Thank you very muchhh for translating this novel *bowing my head to the floor*

I found this series from the manga and like it right away; only the novels' translation could satisfy my dying curiosity (>^w^<)

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”