Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

SAxMitch
Astral Realm

Re: Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13

Post by SAxMitch »

nr42 wrote:
Guest2 wrote:Many thanks for another translation.

Mayumi's in the illustations, so it seems she does show up.

Am I the only one who thinks an army of magic using dolls will attack Japan, either because the black sage and his subordinates got his hands on Kudo's research, or because they break free from their shackles with outside help and start a revolution that causes untold rampage?
Or because Kudou lets them loose and makes it look like someone else did it. Lets not forget that due to certain things happening involving him while he was a general-major, there was a rule put in place that: " ...the Ten Masters Clan shall not assume high roles in government."

I think he's a fishy old Itsuki.
no i think that old Kudou or Koichi, will turn them loose on ether the kuroba twins as they are a branch of the Yotsuba clan or on Miyuki during the games, as a way of trying to damage the Yotsuba power base.

Kudou would only do this out of frustration that
Spoiler! :
his grandson must suffer with the magic power that rivels miyuki's while she dose not have any side affects
Koichi would do this as in a previous novel he has started making plans with the black sage to cripple or topple the Yotsuba. (me thinks he is still peeved that maya is better than him and that their love/relationship ended...spiteful b**turd)
Mahesvara
Elite Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mahesvara »

I can see Tatsuya using a conflict with the Saegusa or Black Sage as leverage against his Aunt.
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

both elder Kudou or Koichi should have gone crazy if they ever think of trying to harm a Yotsuba child.

both of them know the past and harming even one of them would end up with the destruction of the whole enemy family without regards.
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation
Skythewood Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/i3vbbr2t3he50/Skythewood

you know what to do with the qqq :)
nr42
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

tharael89 wrote:both elder Kudou or Koichi should have gone crazy if they ever think of trying to harm a Yotsuba child.

both of them know the past and harming even one of them would end up with the destruction of the whole enemy family without regards.
I agree in the case of Kudou, since he knows Miyuki's a Yotsuba (he knows that Tatsuya is one, so ...).
On the other hand Koichi might suspect the siblings are not what they seem, but he doesn't "know". So he might try to provoke them. Or do something stupid, not thinking they are Yotsuba.

And should there be anything perpetrated against Miyuki, he'll learn soon enough... :evil:
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Elder Kudou knows that the Yotsuba are becoming too powerful, but he won't do anything directly about it. If the Yotsuba happens to fall from grace then hey it's more of advantage for him. If stuff continues to fail then I'm sure he'll use Koichi as the fall guy so nothing will link to him.
Sashiko
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sashiko »

Hey someone wake up Seitsuki, I'm still in the midst of reading chapter 6 and found that:
Spoiler! :
in addition to the scene that goes with the page 226 illustration, pages 251-255 have a great Queen Miyuki scene.
Sashiko
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by seitsuki »

/No raws q_q
SkyZenith
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by SkyZenith »

seitsuki wrote:/No raws q_q

I could scan my book and send it via mail if we are only talking a few pages here. I just don't know how to contact you via mail.
tharael89
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by tharael89 »

SkyZenith wrote:I could scan my book and send it via mail if we are only talking a few pages here. I just don't know how to contact you via mail.
if you're able to scan all the illustrations (or at least mayumi in swimsuit) in HQ you'll probably become our god :mrgreen:
Baka-Tsuki Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/3p1daeihin347/Baka-Tsuki_Kepub
Krytyk's Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/kp2g3ne77kxnl/Krytyk's_Translation
Skythewood Kepub folder: qqq.mediafire.com/folder/i3vbbr2t3he50/Skythewood

you know what to do with the qqq :)
Salliss
Astral Realm

Post by Salliss »

I finished reading all of the currently translated volumes of Mahouka no Koukou Rettousei right seeing the first episode of the anime and, upon research, realizing the story originated from a light novel series. I've become terribly engrossed into this amazing plot and following the current arc of the series can't seem to be able to wait patiently by the side for the translators to finish. I happened to see from this "Mahouka - Steeplechase Arc : Volume 13" thread that the current staff are relying on the Chinese version of the novel rather than what I thought was available was just the original Japanese print. Therefore, I would like to be able to satisfy both my hunger for my curiosity as to the storyline of the recently published volume fourteen and at the same time to quicken the ongoing translations for everyone else in the readers' audience. Luckily, not only am I fluent in English but am so in Chinese as well. May I inquire as to how I am to sign up on the staff group assigned to this series and receive a copy of the Chinese version of chapter fourteen?
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Ulrick »

seitsuki wrote:/No raws q_q
You can find it in Jcafe
nr42
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by nr42 »

Salliss wrote:... Therefore, I would like to be able to satisfy both my hunger for my curiosity as to the storyline of the recently published volume fourteen and at the same time to quicken the ongoing translations for everyone else in the readers' audience. Luckily, not only am I fluent in English but am so in Chinese as well. May I inquire as to how I am to sign up on the staff group assigned to this series and receive a copy of the Chinese version of chapter fourteen?
You should notify larethian (project manager) via the forum and register for a chapter here :http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... ation_Page
Since I'm not a translator I wouldn't know how to obtain the Chinese version. I don't think they've translated chapter 13 yet (I'm assuming you mean 13). But you could, perhaps already do the incomplete chapter 5 story?
yoyoyo5678
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by yoyoyo5678 »

According to the rules, you need to get raws on your own.
Link to my user on B-T
TheLaG
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

Guys, any news on Chinese forums? :)
TheLaG
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TheLaG »

Thanks for preview! Who is translating chapter? Is it Seitsuki?

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”