Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu [FR]

You can speak in English or in French. / Vous pouvez écrire en Anglais ou en Français.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

QCTX
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: ShnY - French Version

Post by QCTX »

Dear all,

Just had a quick breeze though Haruhi's forum, if any of you have any free time, please can you have a look though and help clean up any links or attachments of any format that may contain script translation.

I wish to avoid deleting entire threads, but if I cannot be certain that the forum is clean, then i will have no choice. I do not wish to keep this forum locked or as an extreme measure delete the entire forum.

Which is ridiculous, but will be considered, if there is no prospect of unlocking. Rather it be gone and not used at all.

so please, If you have the time please help out, if you do not have access to the forum, and you have received this p.m. please contact me and i will give you the access.

thank you everyone.

best regards.

onizuka-gto
So I've edited every post here that contained any link to any script hosted by baka-tsuki (french or english).

Pour ceux qui ne reçoivent pas les PM, sachez que le groupe Hachette vient d'envoyer récemment un message officiel demandant la suppression des traduction de Haruhi. Oui, uniquement pour la version anglaise, mais étant donné la situation en France, la décision de tout couper me parait juste.
J'espère que vous aviez déjà fait vos backups...
Scuse my english, I'm french.
So don't hesitate to correct me.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: ShnY - French Version

Post by onizuka-gto »

Thank you QCTX,

While the French version is not affected by the licensing, we advise all French members that Baka-Tsuki have complied as best as we can to the C&D letter issued thus regrettable, must be thorough with the clean up.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused. m(_ _)m

Baka-Tsuki is not responsible for any copies of the English script obtain outside of the Baka-Tsuki.org domain and that you may be liable to possible legal persecution if you are residing in North America or Europe regardless if you are using it for translating purposes or not.

I advise all our French contributors to be mindful of your personal copies and that we do have a Personal Messaging service for discrete transfer of personal files, information and sensitive text messages.

Thank you.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “French”