High School DxD Vol. 1-17 + SS (PDF)

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

protector330
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-4, 11-12 (PDF)

Post by protector330 »

i have another question what it means when a chapter is red and not blu? it means is interrupte or something else?
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

It just means the page is not created.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Red_link
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

bakapervert wrote:Thanks for all the pdf files, though when will the pdf for vol 6 be done?
Either today or tomorrow.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
mosttalala
Astral Realm

Re: High School DxD Vol. 1-4, 6, 11-12 (PDF)

Post by mosttalala »

Can somebody tell me where's volume 5,7,8,9,and 10? I can't find it anywhere, I really want to read it.
I'm a new HighSchool DXD fan
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

mosttalala wrote:Can somebody tell me where's volume 5,7,8,9,and 10? I can't find it anywhere, I really want to read it.
I'm a new HighSchool DXD fan
I can tell you're new. It's already been explained earlier, but I'll just say it again. It's not out because different people are translating different chapters and they translate at different speeds, so it's best to just wait.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
scottsim
Astral Realm

Post by scottsim »

Thanks man! great work with the translations
d34thw1ng
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by d34thw1ng »

i already finish sword art online , and got very curious with this one XD thanks for your work
forsaken by god , humans are bound to the hands of the devil. reality is that god never exist , and when humans thinks they are forgotten they just abandon rationality
jamb54
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by jamb54 »

Thanks a lot guys. Really really appreciate all the hard work you people put in for free. Keep it up love the novel hehe!!

:D :D :D :D
Keibence
Astral Realm

Post by Keibence »

Thanks for all finished volumes.
Ravime
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Ravime »

Same reading sword art online and this but this why do you only have Volumes 1,2,3,4,6,11,12 why skip threw them? that just messes it up
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Would people be happier if volume 6, 11, 12 are removed?

Ravime, re-look at the first post, I've added a note there that answers your question.
friedyams
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by friedyams »

The DxD project started with one person. This person translated most of the volumes himself. The reason why its all over the place is because later on the project got other translators. These translators became fed up with people who sent them hate mail, cursing and telling them to translate faster. So they quit for awhile. The guy who started the project is kind enough to ignore it and keep translating. He started with volume 11 and it went from there. By the time he had time to translate again he was going to work in order but people wanted him to translate volume 12 since it just came out.

Edit: Actually most of the staff are steadily losing their patience with these impatient people asking for updates constantly or when everything will be translated. Baka-Tsuki general rule: Never ask for updates. Updates come when they come.
DayDreamer_7
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by DayDreamer_7 »

Thanks for the completed volumes. I appreciate your hard work. Not try to rush you, but, when do you think you will finish the pdf of volume 9. Sorry if I seem to rush you.

And there's a thing I want to ask you guys. What do the red links on the "High School DxD" prject main page mean ? Do they mean that there's nobody handling those chapters ? Thank you in advance.
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

Red link means that the page is not created.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

DayDreamer_7 wrote:Thanks for the completed volumes. I appreciate your hard work. Not try to rush you, but, when do you think you will finish the pdf of volume 9. Sorry if I seem to rush you.

And there's a thing I want to ask you guys. What do the red links on the "High School DxD" prject main page mean ? Do they mean that there's nobody handling those chapters ? Thank you in advance.
Oh, I didn't even see it was completed. :lol: Thanks for telling me. I probably wouldn't have even know it was done for a while. Give me 1, 2 days max and I'll have it done by then. I think I can get to it tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything.

Return to “High School DxD”