To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament - PDF/MOBI/EPUB

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ultranova17
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF/MOBI/EPUB Main + SS + NT1-

Post by ultranova17 »

Dalam wrote:Now if we can just get a mass link for download...we'll be good. =V
You can find batch files in the Mediafire folder on the main Index page under PDFs.
Nothin99
Astral Realm

Post by Nothin99 »

Is there an ETA for NT Volume 10 PDF? They make it so much easier to read. Thanks for your work!
shido
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Here is NT 10 in epub and mobi formats for people who want to read it now. If you’re using Aldiko for some odd reason images that take up multiple pages don’t want to show up. It's however, working with every other reader that I’ve tested just fine with. Thank you Js06 and Ultranova17 for taking the time to translating and do the images for this recent novel.

edit 5/23: I've updated the links again because I forgot the epilogue chapter in the two files. So it's fixed now.

epub: mobi:
DarknessMetal08
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament - PDF/MOBI/EPUB

Post by DarknessMetal08 »

Where can i find the pdfs for the first part of the series? Just To Aru Majutsu no Index, I've got new testament and the side stories so far.
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

DarknessMetal08 wrote:Where can i find the pdfs for the first part of the series? Just To Aru Majutsu no Index, I've got new testament and the side stories so far.
You can't on BT. The project abandoning procedures dictate that they all be removed. The release dates for Yen Press volumes 1 and 2 are in November '14 and February '15, with the others expected to follow after that.
DarknessMetal08
Devoted Haruhiist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DarknessMetal08 »

Cthaeh wrote:
DarknessMetal08 wrote:Where can i find the pdfs for the first part of the series? Just To Aru Majutsu no Index, I've got new testament and the side stories so far.
You can't on BT. The project abandoning procedures dictate that they all be removed. The release dates for Yen Press volumes 1 and 2 are in November '14 and February '15, with the others expected to follow after that.

Ok thanks for the info. I knew should have gotten them sooner.
Matyro
Astral Realm

Post by Matyro »

Is there a New Testament pdf / mobi link collection somewhere?
Some of the old links in this thread are down
Shin
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Shin »

shido wrote:Here is NT 10 in epub and mobi formats for people who want to read it now. If you’re using Aldiko for some odd reason images that take up multiple pages don’t want to show up. It's however, working with every other reader that I’ve tested just fine with. Thank you Js06 and Ultranova17 for taking the time to translating and do the images for this recent novel.

edit 5/23: I've updated the links again because I forgot the epilogue chapter in the two files. So it's fixed now.

Both of the links seem to be Mobi. No epub.
Kantos
Astral Realm

Post by Kantos »

Shin wrote:
shido wrote:Here is NT 10 in epub and mobi formats for people who want to read it now. If you’re using Aldiko for some odd reason images that take up multiple pages don’t want to show up. It's however, working with every other reader that I’ve tested just fine with. Thank you Js06 and Ultranova17 for taking the time to translating and do the images for this recent novel.

Both of the links seem to be Mobi. No epub.
Is there a PDF version too?
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

[qoute]Is there a PDF version too?[/quote]

There were pdf of New Testament on the wiki but ever since they redid it I guess that particular link is gone. What I can do is update the one I have and post it for you if you don't already have it yet.

PDF Index NT10 Updated Link to Index NT10 if you don't have it already
Inoreen
Astral Realm

Post by Inoreen »

can somebody give me pdf links to the side stories, arigatou nee.
and, for to aru LN, is mobi better than pdf?
shido
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shido »

Inoreen wrote:can somebody give me pdf links to the side stories, arigatou nee.
and, for to aru LN, is mobi better than pdf?
Mobi is just a different platform for people who read the LN on like kindle devices. If you are referring to the first Index series with your To Aru LN those are no longer available.
ultranova17
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ultranova17 »

I've added the PDF for NT11 to my Mediafire folder.

Here is a direct link to the volume.
carj
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by carj »

ultranova17 i messaged you on thw TAMNI wikia but ill also say it here, i deleted the link to your Mediafire Folder since it contains the files for the licensed volumes, feel free to add it again when you delete those files from your folder (yea saldy we need to abide to BT rules)

take that into account if you shared the folder in any other site besides the Wikia
frozenstein
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by frozenstein »

ultranova17 wrote:I've added the PDF for NT11 to my Mediafire folder.

Here is a direct link to the volume.
In this vol.11. pdf the cover and the pics at the beginning are not translated, I found the translated files on the project page. Are you planning on updating the pdf, or should I try search for an alternative source?

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”