To Aru Majutsu no Index: New Testament - PDF/MOBI/EPUB

General discussion related to these two novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

carj
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes 1+4+6-21+SS1-2+NT

Post by carj »

hmmm hey while making the pdf for volume 22 i noticed that the first black n white (inside image) of the volume is missing in the wiki, the Page 075 one, so can any1 fix that xP???

i haven't read the volumes since 20 cuz i wanted to read them when all were translated n i dont wanna spoil myself too much so if any1 can help me there it'll be much appreciate, i just need to roughly know where it should go n ill find the right spot =P the sooner the faster i do the pdf =DD

EDIT
ok i got where it should go but im not sure at all so if u see the pdf tell me if the image is in the right place, thx =D
saidin1015
Astral Realm

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes 1+4+6-21+SS1-2+NT

Post by saidin1015 »

[quote="carj"]hmmm hey while making the pdf for volume 22 i noticed that the first black n white (inside image) of the volume is missing in the wiki, the Page 075 one, so can any1 fix that xP???

i haven't read the volumes since 20 cuz i wanted to read them when all were translated n i dont wanna spoil myself too much so if any1 can help me there it'll be much appreciate, i just need to roughly know where it should go n ill find the right spot =P the sooner the faster i do the pdf =DD

EDIT
ok i got where it should go but im not sure at all so if u see the pdf tell me if the image is in the right place, thx =D[/quote]
It's in the right place.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index - PDF Volumes 1+4-22+SS 1-2+NT 1

Post by carj »

oh ok thanks for checking
Astral Realm

Post by Guest »

Wow! I can't believe that you almost have all books in PDF. I can't wait to read all books again when you have TMI in PDF format. Of course, this time in one continuous order! Thank you for releasing PDFs version of this wonderful series! You don't know how much I appreciate you for doing this!
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

hi, i'm not being impatient or anything, but now that volume 3 is finished/completed, how quick/soon will we have a downloadable pdf file for it ?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

XD what not impatient....i havent even noticed it was done already lol

well i have to do a couple of things so maaaaybe tomorrow, if not around wednesday
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

carj wrote:XD what not impatient....i havent even noticed it was done already lol

well i have to do a couple of things so maaaaybe tomorrow, if not around wednesday
yeah, if you look at the series on the main page,it now show's volume 3 as being finished. it say's it was completed on july 3rd, so yesterday.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

i checked a couple ours ago (like 2~3) n it was not done lol

its still 3rd for me =D, well anyways ill work on it when im done w/ my homework and tests
drahn32
Astral Realm

Post by drahn32 »

carj wrote:i checked a couple ours ago (like 2~3) n it was not done lol

its still 3rd for me =D, well anyways ill work on it when im done w/ my homework and tests
ok,cool. btw, thanks for uploading all of the other volumes, now hopefully somone will finish volume 2.
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

teh_ping is working on it so yea we'll have it soon, can't say when since he uploads whole chapters but it wont be long i think
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

carj wrote:teh_ping is working on it so yea we'll have it soon, can't say when since he uploads whole chapters but it wont be long i think
Bolded part: Or I tried to.

Italics: Yeah, 4 days.
SpicyWolf
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by SpicyWolf »

Thanks for the work!
It really great to have the volumes in pdf format!
Any idea when we can expect volume 2 and 3?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

well im in the middle of tests, but i think i can do them tomorrow, if its not around noon it will be late at night so just to be sure check on saturday xD

also ill start working on remaking all the pdf to correct errors, from next week on
SpicyWolf
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by SpicyWolf »

carj wrote:well im in the middle of tests, but i think i can do them tomorrow, if its not around noon it will be late at night so just to be sure check on saturday xD

also ill start working on remaking all the pdf to correct errors, from next week on
Sweet! Thanks!
Are they going to be posted on the project page next to the [Full Text} link like they are doing with Hidan no Aria?
carj
Yuki-Nagator

Post by carj »

nope sorry, teh_ping didnt want to put them there because if it gets licensed BT might have some troubles, or something like that, so i wont put them there, i think ill ask him if i can put a link to this topic tho

also they're posted on the TAMnI wikia, go check it (dunno if i can put the link so just google it, btw yes wikiA <)

Return to “Chrome Shelled Regios & Toaru Majutsu no Index - New Testament”