may i ask your email to help me translate with chat?

Discuss all translation related problems here or just help your fellow comrade to improve their lingual skills

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

harrydianto
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

may i ask your email to help me translate with chat?

Post by harrydianto »

please help me with let me know your email... so i can ask you to translate from japanese into english language and translate from english sentence into japanese kanji form through chat.. thanks..
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: may i ask your email to help me translate with chat?

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

I have no idea who you are trying to refer to. If it is to a specific user, please use the PM function.

If you have some sentences to translate, you can try to just post them in the forums.

However, if you intend to ask a translator to do prolonged translations for you, please look for a kind and appropriate translator, because it is hard to judge what your intentions are with this post. (Example: you might be using the help of this translator for some other translation project/work, claiming to be your own, even for monetary rewards)

So while I am not exactly replying to your request, I am suggesting you make your intentions and reasons clear. This will likely help for anyone to judge whether they should help you as well.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Lingua Franca Lexicon”