Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Off-shoot branches of the main brigade who toil under the glorious leadership of our Editor-in-Chief.

General discussion related to projects by the Computer or Anime & Manga Club.....

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see Heart no Kuni no Alice translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 2001

stellarroze
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Anniversary no Kuni no Alice (Visual Novel)

Post by stellarroze »

Amuletcross wrote:user Darklor
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2464
Sent me a PM asking me about what I translate, stellarroze can you please send him a PM? I just registered and can't seem to reply or compose PM's.... ><
Okay. :)

(Btw, you need 10 posts so that you can be de-pinked and gain the ability to send PMs)
SultryGamer
Astral Realm

Post by SultryGamer »

Hello :) I've been hoping someone would help get this game into English and here I found you guys :D I haven't actually played it myself though cause you know it being in a diff language and all lol but! I would however love to help proofread for this if you still need proofers that is :) I don't have twitter or any of those others shocking I know lol I got facebook but hardly on it so you could just email me if you want my helps :) I hope you guys finish this I hear its a long game...please don't give up though! You might be the only way I'll ever play this game lol so keep going :D
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

SultryGamer wrote:Hello :) I've been hoping someone would help get this game into English and here I found you guys :D I haven't actually played it myself though cause you know it being in a diff language and all lol but! I would however love to help proofread for this if you still need proofers that is :) I don't have twitter or any of those others shocking I know lol I got facebook but hardly on it so you could just email me if you want my helps :) I hope you guys finish this I hear its a long game...please don't give up though! You might be the only way I'll ever play this game lol so keep going :D
i SultryGamer, we have enough proofreaders now, but thanks for the support. :D You can follow our progress here: http://marchentranslations.wordpress.com/
vocaotome
Astral Realm

Post by vocaotome »

Hello, I have been stalking these forums for a long time but finally got around to registering :D First thanks a lot to everybody who has been working on this, you guys are doing the otome VN community a big service, have a truckload of cookies and love <3 I have a couple of friends who have been working on this project and I thought I should do what I can too, since I often translate little tidbits of Alice screencaps on tumblr anyway. My japanese is enough to handle the translation of normal conversations, and I can also proofread if you want.
I'm not sure how can I get the scripts, I can't PM yet...should I give my blog address or something? I have livejournal, tumblr, blogspot and wordpress.
stellarroze

Post by stellarroze »

vocaotome wrote:Hello, I have been stalking these forums for a long time but finally got around to registering :D First thanks a lot to everybody who has been working on this, you guys are doing the otome VN community a big service, have a truckload of cookies and love <3 I have a couple of friends who have been working on this project and I thought I should do what I can too, since I often translate little tidbits of Alice screencaps on tumblr anyway. My japanese is enough to handle the translation of normal conversations, and I can also proofread if you want.
I'm not sure how can I get the scripts, I can't PM yet...should I give my blog address or something? I have livejournal, tumblr, blogspot and wordpress.
Hi vocaotome, I just read your translation of a part of Ace's route on tumblr :D . You'll need 5 posts before you are depinked and are able to send PMs, so I'll send you a message on Tumblr ^^

Return to “Auxiliary Brigades”