why not "Kaze no Stigma"?

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you want "kaze no stigma" as the next project?

Yes
79%
No
14%
wtf is it about give more info or stfu
7%

Total votes: 28

Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

I see what your saying. I'll try to fix it before I go to bed.
erehwon
Astral Realm

Post by erehwon »

np, take your time. g'nite
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

By the time the shredded remains of the three people were discovered, it was already dawn. This serious situation certainly shocked the entire Kannagi clan.

Faster than human reflexes, the 3 defensively alert people were killed without anyone being alerted.
Big changes . . . . People on the IRC helped. See if it still works.

Edit: Looks oversimplified to me.
By the time the shredded remains of the three people were discovered, it was already dawn. This unbelievably serious situation completely shocked the entire Kannagi clan.

The Kannagi clan was astonished. This is an undeniable fact. Faster than human reflexes, the 3 defensively alert people were killed without anyone being alerted.
erehwon
Astral Realm

Post by erehwon »

Sound pretty good to me. Sounds English. The other sounds like chinese just written in english words.

Maybe [The Kannagi clan was astonished. This is an undeniable fact.] use a e semicolon [The Kannagi clan was astonished; this is an undeniable fact.] Bring the sentences together since I think they are connected.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Ok I'll use this.
By the time the shredded remains of the three people were discovered, it was already dawn. This unbelievably serious situation completely shocked the entire Kannagi clan.

The Kannagi clan was astonished; this is an undeniable fact. Faster than human reflexes, the 3 defensively alert people were killed without anyone being alerted.

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”