Formating

General discussion related to this novel series

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Dan wrote:Did you even try? I might have a go at it sometime...
I sort of tried. It was so random, I really didn't know what to make of it . . .
HolyCow wrote:Off-topic: I didn't know the test could be so... random. :?
It was. And I already edited the whole thing. The original was so messed up. Look at the history. And my comments. I now feel sorry for editors. And translators. And the people who administered the test.

On topic now. I'm gonna get rid of the indents in chapter 1 if no one else replies.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Be grateful you don't have to clean up the mess I make while fiddling with the wiki code. Go look at the old staff page :P

Dang now I feel bad for troubling Smidge... :D
/me claws out throat and dies
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

HolyCow wrote:Be grateful you don't have to clean up the mess I make while fiddling with the wiki code. Go look at the old staff page :P

Dang now I feel bad for troubling Smidge... :D
Old staff page? Why are you troubling Smidge?
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Go look up the staff page and hit the history tab. The old staff page was a train wreck, with horrible BOXES, made by yours truly 8)
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

HolyCow wrote:Go look up the staff page and hit the history tab. The old staff page was a train wreck, with horrible BOXES, made by yours truly 8)
ROFLMAO!!! HA HA HA!!! THAT'S THE WORST INTERFACE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! HA HA HA HA!!
erehwon
Astral Realm

Post by erehwon »

it's not that bad, I have seen worse. At least it loaded pretty fast.

Jumpyshoes: So do they notified you pass or fail or is it still pending?
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

For stuff like that, looks is everything.

Haven't recieved a message. Just look at my edits and tell you can tell the result (aka I failed). :D
HolyCow

Post by HolyCow »

Jumpyshoes wrote:
HolyCow wrote:Go look up the staff page and hit the history tab. The old staff page was a train wreck, with horrible BOXES, made by yours truly 8)
ROFLMAO!!! HA HA HA!!! THAT'S THE WORST INTERFACE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!! HA HA HA HA!!
I told you :P I really feel bad for having Smidge clean up through that mess and come up with the staff page we have today :3

P/S: In case you haven't noticed, the old Staff Page was a GANTZ reference :D
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Jumpyshoes wrote:For stuff like that, looks is everything.

Haven't recieved a message. Just look at my edits and tell you can tell the result (aka I failed). :D
ah, stop being so negative. :roll:

as for the evaluation...ah i knew i forgot something.

i'll be sending you a p.m. soon.

but just to be clear, you can't "fail" the test, because ultimately the point of the test was assess your current skills at that very ""moment" and to award official B-T editor title. Which is guaranteed if you continuously contribute to the projects.

so regardless of it, improvement over time, will happen, hence any worthy contributor is a potential editor. :)
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

I have been told by many people that I am negative. I'm not. I just know what my level of talent is and make desisions based off of it.

P.S. For those who are wondering (and can't read), I failed. I was told in a polite way that I suck.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Jumpyshoes wrote:I have been told by many people that I am negative. I'm not. I just know what my level of talent is and make desisions based off of it.

P.S. For those who are wondering (and can't read), I failed. I was told in a polite way that I suck.
action speak louder then words.

i don't see people reverting your edits jumpy, either we got lousy standards at B-T or your not as bad as you think.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

onizuka-gto wrote:
Jumpyshoes wrote:I have been told by many people that I am negative. I'm not. I just know what my level of talent is and make desisions based off of it.

action speak louder then words.

i don't see people reverting your edits jumpy, either we got lousy standards at B-T or your not as bad as you think.

:roll:
That's cause no one actually care enough to change my edits . . . .

On topic now. I'm gonna get rid of all the indents in chapter 1.

Edit: It seems that Kwok already did it. Thanks Kwok. :D I now have motivation to actually do stuff (cause now I know people actually care enough to edit!!).

Another edit (cause I don't want to double post): Can someone make translator notes for all of the chapters? I can't make pages. This way, we can take out the quotes and have links so people know what terms means.

Another edit: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/index ... %27s_Notes
There's the page for the translators notes. Can someone fill it up? TNG notes are back in this thread, and I don't do XML.

Return to “Kaze no Stigma”