New Volume 9 update.

Discuss topics concerning this volume

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

O_o
Astral Realm

Post by O_o »

After reading Wandering Shadow, I now theorize that Kyon will be returning to the "normal" world of volume 4.
Volume 7 Chapter 1 wrote:I never once regretted reverting that world, where Haruhi and Koizumi were non-North High students and where Asahina-san didn’t have any memory of me, back to normal. But I also slightly missed that world. The day that Asakura made the oden, just as I was about to leave---

Nagato displayed a light smile.

I really wanted to see it again.

I really hoped I could.
Wandering Shadow wrote:After that, I continued reading my book, which was set in a world that was much more normal than the one I was currently living in now. Even so, I didn’t envy that normal world one bit, or at least that’s what the current me thinks now.
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

I don't really think so. He stated that he liked the world as it is in both Volume 4 and Shadow. I think the bit about Nagato in Volume 7 was just him desiring to see her smile one more time again.
/me claws out throat and dies
LQY
Astral Realm

Post by LQY »

Spoiler! :
Well, for the plot that I know about in the volume 9 is not the "Break out of the SOS Brigade", it was the dividing personality of Haruhi.

First, the Student Council came again and gave a new challenge to the SOS brigade and it is Koizumi's plan to keep Haruhi busy.

Well, in the same time, Haruhi is also busy about producing her second movie, "the Revenge of Nagato, Episode OO".

By the way, Kyon's ex-girlfriend appeared (well, even Kyon did not know about it :lol: ) and Haruhi got ...... well, she did not show the jealous anyway but "Shijin" and closed space came a lot, so Koizumi will be very, very tired.

It is what I knew from some resources, it might be a spoiler for you to wait.
Last edited by LQY on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TallGuy
Astral Realm

Post by TallGuy »

Try this next time...

Code: Select all

[spoiler]...[/spoiler]
LQY
Astral Realm

Post by LQY »

TallGuy wrote:Try this next time...

Code: Select all

[spoiler]...[/spoiler]
I'm sorry and I will do it next time^^||
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

So where did you get that story tidbit?
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

I read something similar at ASuki's Novel thread (not the translation one)
/me claws out throat and dies
LQY
Astral Realm

Post by LQY »

HolyCow wrote:I read something similar at ASuki's Novel thread (not the translation one)
Really? I cannot read many Japanese so I guess what is going on the volume 9.
LQY
Astral Realm

Post by LQY »

A,
Computer: New Release! "The Splitting of Suzumiya Haruhi" is cost 514 Yen (tax include......)

B,
Nagato(thought):......
Haruhi A: ______ Kyon!
Haruhi B: _____________!

Return to “Volume 9 - The Dissociation of Suzumiya Haruhi / 第九巻: 涼宮ハルヒの分裂”