Discussion about Girls/Boys (2D and 3D)

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Discussion about Girls/Boys (2D and 3D)

Post by Rajikai »

YoakeNoHikari wrote:Liar.
Wow, you really called me a liar. You have any proof that I'm lying? No, better yet, why would I lie? I gain nothing from trying to get your sympathy nor do I get anything from what I had previously said. I could go into details if you wish. I could tell the location. Not the age, because I have a horrible memory. But I still vividly remember the event. It was around the time I was in middle school. A gay pedo at that.

I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if it's this topic or another, But I did say I'm rather open to strangers I know I will never meet or people I know I will never talk to again. This community so happens to meet that criteria. TBH, no one I know knows this happened. I'm rather closed about everything.

Did you know you can't donate blood if you have had an anal penetration. I don't know if that refers to only men, but that's my case.
1,550/3,400
YoakeNoHikari
Project Translator

Post by YoakeNoHikari »

Conversely, I have no proof that you're telling the truth. Rather, I feel more inclined to think you're lying, because it makes you a better person that way.

If you really did get raped and don't feel apologetic about that comment you made, you're a failure as a human being. If you can't sympathize or empathize with others despite being subjected to it yourself, you're scum. If you think the world owes you the slightest thing, it doesn't. If you think that you're special, you're not. If you have the poking arrogance to believe that since you experienced it you have the right to feel that you don't need to say sorry, you should just die. What kind of girl would endeavour to love someone with such an evident lack of compassion?

Your word is the dirt beneath my feet, you expect me to trust what you say?
Even eternity can be encased in ice.
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

YoakeNoHikari wrote:Conversely, I have no proof that you're telling the truth. Rather, I feel more inclined to think you're lying, because it makes you a better person that way.

If you really did get raped and don't feel apologetic about that comment you made, you're a failure as a human being. If you can't sympathize or empathize with others despite being subjected to it yourself, you're scum. If you think the world owes you the slightest thing, it doesn't. If you think that you're special, you're not. If you have the poking arrogance to believe that since you experienced it you have the right to feel that you don't need to say sorry, you should just die. What kind of girl would endeavour to love someone with such an evident lack of compassion?

Your word is the dirt beneath my feet, you expect me to trust what you say?
Um.. I'm starting to like you even more. It's a fact it did occur. I'm a failure as a human being as you said. I really do see my self as scum. I do not believe the world owes me anything, and I know I owe it more than I can ever pay it back. I do not think I'm special, rather, the opposite. I think I'm, as you mention, dirt beneath your feet. Something that shouldn't exist. I do not any arrogance, I know that much. I do believe I should die, however I fear doing so myself. I never been in a relationship because I cannot share something that doesn't exist. I really don't care for others, as you said. That is truthful. As it sums up, I don't really care what you think of me. Rather, I care for how I view you. You are honest, and that I admire. I cannot be honest in real life, however, on the internet, where no one knows who I am, I can tell all the secrets pent up. This conversation has been the most simulating thing in my entire life. Just as I write, I can feel my body and chest heating up, my heart pounding, and anxiety just thinking about your next words. I can feel tears swelling up in my eyes. I think it's tears of joy. I'm speechless, yet I try to find things to say. I do have emotions, but I haven't felt any in over 10 years (memorable ones). For that I thank you.
Sorry for rambling.
1,550/3,400
Cosmic Eagle
Project Translator

Post by Cosmic Eagle »

Don't worry...those who see themselves as scum usually tend to be better than 99% of the true filth out there...for one, in that humility, you keep your morals sharp and true.

――罨――
阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛界尊よ
今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

AAAANNNNNDDD.....

I'm this close () to askng this chick out.

Though I showed my true colors in class today when the teacher told me I'd fail if I didn't do the homework. Sighhh....doubt I can recover in her eyes from the crazy amount of arrogance I showed.... :?
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

@Hikari: Harsh. Too harsh, really.

@Rajikai: I agree with Hikari that you should be able to empathize with the victims, if you are one yourself. At the same time, Rajikai, you should NOT agree so easily with Hikari. Hikari insulted you, and you just took it. Not good. Have a little more confidence and self-esteem in yourself. You have a choice to make here. You can choose to improve yourself beyond your current state, or you can remain how you are now, or you can allow yourself to slip further. That choice is yours alone. My advice: choose the happiness that comes with improvement. :)

@Cosmic Eagle: You know there is a difference between humility and low self-esteem...

@hocchan: Arrogance? If you do not mind me asking, how? You know, you can impress her probably by making a comeback through your hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. :wink: :)
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

ainsoph9 wrote:@Hikari: Harsh. Too harsh, really.

@Rajikai: I agree with Hikari that you should be able to empathize with the victims, if you are one yourself. At the same time, Rajikai, you should NOT agree so easily with Hikari. Hikari insulted you, and you just took it. Not good. Have a little more confidence and self-esteem in yourself. You have a choice to make here. You can choose to improve yourself beyond your current state, or you can remain how you are now, or you can allow yourself to slip further. That choice is yours alone. My advice: choose the happiness that comes with improvement. :)

@Cosmic Eagle: You know there is a difference between humility and low self-esteem...

@hocchan: Arrogance? If you do not mind me asking, how? You know, you can impress her probably by making a comeback through your hard work, blood, sweat, and tears. :wink: :)

@Eagle. I wonder....

@A-kun. Sorry, but I don't think that's possible. I suffered through it only once, however, my brother, suffered for a prolong amount of time, more than 2 years with the same man, and I didn't even notice. No, I neglected it. After it occurred to me, it didn't stop with my brother. It just continued. My brother stopped it himself when he heard it in health class. Now that I think about it, it might've been elementary school. To this day, I still can't emphasize with my own brother. Doesn't that make me worthless. Rather, I feel annoyed. Hikari is right, if I don't feel sorry for my own brother, let alone other people, can I even be considered human? *sigh* You say he was too harsh... I think he was too soft.

@hocc. It's possible it has the opposite effect of what you think. Just think of it this way, if she didn't know you existed, now she does.
1,550/3,400
hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by hobogunner »

Maybe. I'll give you that much. I'll ask her out tomorrow, it's a long weekend.
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
HexOmega
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by HexOmega »

Side note: Whom ever said its better to love and lose, etc... was a lying piece of crap.
Next, this thread is about discussion of girls/boys, not pity palace. If you guys are going to complain about your personal lives, please Message each other, because I don't think we all want to sift through it.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

HexOmega wrote:On another note, has anyone had a one sided infatuation before? In case you don't know, it kinda sucks.... :|
One-sided what? You mean like, rejection?
HexOmega wrote:Side note: Whom ever said its better to love and lose, etc... was a lying piece of crap.
Next, this thread is about discussion of girls/boys, not pity palace. If you guys are going to complain about your personal lives, please Message each other, because I don't think we all want to sift through it.
Agreed on both points. There's a rant topic in the commune...
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Rajikai
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Rajikai »

HexOmega wrote:Side note: Whom ever said its better to love and lose, etc... was a lying piece of crap.

I agree, yet I disagree. Sometimes topics just get carried away onto the offtopic section. I assume your talking about my side conversation. I could argue on this, but it's pointless. Hocc is certainly not off topic. So please in the future, just pm me/whoever to stop. It makes it more private.

Now back on topic.

Girls with makeup or natural (without makeup, not hairy armpits and whatnot) ?
1,550/3,400
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Does that not depend on the girl?
hobo(school)
Astral Realm

Post by hobo(school) »

Indeed, it truly depends on the girl.

Some really need it, others don't whatsoever. Somebody will find someone beautiful in the world.
HexOmega
Tsuruya Gigglenator

Post by HexOmega »

Kira0802 wrote: One-sided what? You mean like, rejection?
It wasn't like a blatant rejection; We went out a few times, and it just kinda died sadly. I like her, but it seems she just wasn't that interested.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

HexOmega wrote: It wasn't like a blatant rejection; We went out a few times, and it just kinda died sadly. I like her, but it seems she just wasn't that interested.
Oh...
Rajikai wrote:Girls with makeup or natural (without makeup, not hairy armpits and whatnot) ?
Natural. Since you aremore concious of what she really looks like. Though I don't mind lipstick.
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Music & Culture”