Ultimate Haruhi Music Collection by TUNA

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Ultimate Haruhi Music Collection by TUNA

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

I've got every Haruhi albums known to haruhiist kind in this file. If I missed any tell me but I am pretty sure I've got all of em.
so this is for those who doesn't have all of them.

Also this is little project we want to work on...check it out if you want to. Although to join in on the project you will have to tell me in SOS-dan fourms.
http://www.sos-dan.com/forums/showthrea ... #post56331
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Re: Ultimate Haruhi Music Collection by TUNA

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Not actually Taniguchi or Kunikida's VA's, but still good.

And you're missing most of the Yakusoku tracks.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:Not actually Taniguchi or Kunikida's VA's, but still good.

those yakusoku tracks are massive on it's own.... (-_-:)
They are all same songs anyways.
but for Hare Hare Yukai it's more popular so every character's versions even fakes.

It would be nice if i can find translations for every one of them...but i wasn't able to.

Speaking of which were there ps2 game tracks? (i doubt it, i would have heard of it)
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote:Not actually Taniguchi or Kunikida's VA's, but still good.

those yakusoku tracks are massive on it's own.... (-_-:)
They are all same songs anyways.
but for Hare Hare Yukai it's more popular so every character's versions even fakes.

It would be nice if i can find translations for every one of them...but i wasn't able to.

Speaking of which were there ps2 game tracks? (i doubt it, i would have heard of it)
No one knows yet.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

*Sigh* You're not allowed to post stuff like that... If it costs money. Get rid of it or I'll do it for you.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:Also this is little project we want to work on...check it out if you want to. Although to join in on the project you will have to tell me in SOS-dan fourms.
I would, but I'm fine with the current Haruhi AMVs. I don't think they can really be topped until new material is out. :?
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:Also this is little project we want to work on...check it out if you want to. Although to join in on the project you will have to tell me in SOS-dan fourms.
I would, but I'm fine with the current Haruhi AMVs. I don't think they can really be topped until new material is out. :?
Yes I myself Decided on that also...theres not enough materials to go through so far...this will be back up when second season comes out. Hopefully I get some parcipitants then.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Is Haruhi Violin in there?
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Haruhi violin? a re? :3 ? clueless....but if I am missing any I will add onto it until it is complete.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:Haruhi violin? a re? :3 ? clueless....but if I am missing any I will add onto it until it is complete.
It's not official, it was a remix for violin&piano of most of the songs for haruhi by the same group who did the "Touho Violin."
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Jumpyshoes wrote:*Sigh* You're not allowed to post stuff like that... If it costs money. Get rid of it or I'll do it for you.
And once again you're being ignored because of your past with Yuki.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

ben1234 wrote:
Jumpyshoes wrote:*Sigh* You're not allowed to post stuff like that... If it costs money. Get rid of it or I'll do it for you.
And once again you're being ignored because of your past with Yuki.
These are not real Mp3 files...although they might sound real but they are certainly lower quality than the original ones...if you want original quality songs go buy them. It's just like 'live a live' if low quality songs are this good that means real quality songs should be awsome!

And I just heard Haruhi Violin....(-_-:) it wasn't bad....it's just that I play violin myself and I really suk at it.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:
ben1234 wrote: And once again you're being ignored because of your past with Yuki.
These are not real Mp3 files...although they might sound real but they are certainly lower quality than the original ones...if you want original quality songs go buy them. It's just like 'live a live' if low quality songs are this good that means real quality songs should be awsome!
Not really, they sound the same to me.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:
ben1234 wrote: And once again you're being ignored because of your past with Yuki.

And I just heard Haruhi Violin....(-_-:) it wasn't bad....it's just that I play violin myself and I really suk at it.
Re-encoding stuff DOES NOT make it OK.

It's like no matter how many times I keep re-encoding God Knows, it'll still be the same song but with a lower quality.
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

ben1234 wrote:Re-encoding stuff DOES NOT make it OK.

It's like no matter how many times I keep re-encoding God Knows, it'll still be the same song but with a lower quality.
Bull. Encode something from *.wav to *.flac . As long as you aren't stupid. They quality will remain the same no matter how many times you encode it back an forth. Why? Bother are lossless. :roll:

Return to “Music & Culture”