What do u think?

This forum is for Music & Culture related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

What do u think?

Post by b0mb3r »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0J5WIFX ... ed&search=

i think is pretty good choregraphy and such. oh i call dips on the girl with the tie

baka baka baka
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Man are they cute, and their dancing was spot on, just had a bit of a problem watching after a few minutes, I had trouble staying conscious due to blood loss from my ruptured ears.

If you insist on watching it with the sound, watch this one instead,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abjfFUqt86E

It substitutes the hideous one sung by this clearly tone-deaf "Idol" Group with the soothing and angelic Tsuruya & Asakura Character song version.

Hey, sometimes its better not to sing if you got any sense that your not really up to standard, and instead just concentrate on the dancing.

Here is a good one, unfortunately it came out before the full dance sequence was known, but they filled the gaps with some nice improvisation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMwxC8wVuY

However if you not good at that either, please shoot yourself, to spare the rest of us.

I'm talking about you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaGKIbpE_O4
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

You're lucky, you got to loose your hearing. I had to hear all of it before my hand could close the window.

But yeah the dancing is good they're cute, but too many of them are on key while a few aren't making wayyyy too much dissonance
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

The singing wasn't too bad at some points, but it was almost unbearable for a lot of it.

And yeah, they're cute. :P
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

lol.

idols, that's why they always come in groups, they get one lass that can sing, and make up the rest who just look good.

Then they make them all sing together, amplifying just the good voice.

It will last for 1-2years before the one good singer has enough capital to hire her own manager, organise her own solo and dump the rest.

She will go off to make money for another year, if she's REALLY good she will last for quite some time, landing millions before marrying her manager and retiring in a mansion with her 1.5 kids.

The others will get screwed by opportunistic men, get knocked up, and fall back on their high school qualifications and become a housewife, to an ungrateful salary man who's having an affair with his interim.

The end.

what a beautiful story, almost brought a tear to my eye. God bless Japan.

:twisted:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

*teary eyed*

that's so beautiful... it puts mother goose's stories to shame.

:idea: you should write a children's book Oni
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Nobody's better then mother goose! NOBODY!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Setherzam wrote:*teary eyed*

that's so beautiful... it puts mother goose's stories to shame.

:idea: you should write a children's book Oni
thank you. I always thought if a character named after a toilet and rides a broom and do random stuff, can make millions why not me?

:roll:

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Music & Culture”