Watashi no Messiah-sama

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

How can you be in the shower and posting at the same time . . . . Is this series really that good? I might consider picking it up . . . . It looks stupid though.
bozou
Astral Realm

OMG!! Volume 7 Chapter 2!!

Post by bozou »

I was in shock. I've been eagerly awaiting this chapter yet it just made me more eager for the next.

Oh God!! How did that happen? That being Haruna, the sweet and gentle Priestess of Salvation turning into the cold, heartless... [spoiler]Priestess of Oblivion[/spoiler]javascript:emoticon(':(')
Sad

*note: while reading this chapter I was cursing all over my place in disbelief.

So were you guys as shocked as I was?

I mean I believed that she was alive but not as "that" but when you carefully think it over it makes some sort of sense (Shinya having a new Priestess of Salvation at the start of the volume) but eventually leaves us hanging on as to what really happened.

I'm just really frustrated.javascript:emoticon(':?')
Confused
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Looks like the spoiler tag didn't work for some reason. :?

But yeah, I feel ya. I was kinda "wtf"'ed too. Each chapter brings more questions and yearning for faster translations. :x
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I kinda guessed Haruna would be the one making the rifts.

They need editors, not translators.
bozou
Astral Realm

I wish...

Post by bozou »

I want to wish that they would do their scanlation faster but I can't really blame them 'cuz they're doing it for the fans (us) w/o monetary compensation.

It's like work w/c requires time and effort.

But then again if they could do it on a regular basis like once a month is fine with me. 'cuz it would be like waiting for a new chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Does anyone know where the RAWS can be found?javascript:emoticon(':?')
Confused
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Despite my very lazy efforts I've yet to find a single raw. :cry:
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Watashi no Messiah-sama Is still in limbo. I'm really sorry you guys. I might have s4d typeset 2-2 just so we can get it out to you. Recca is supposed to be out of school sometime this month and he's been asking me to stock translations for him. I have started complying (2-3, the chapter most of you are waiting for that explains just about everything of what's going on, has been translated.) 2-4 is the end of volume 7 and the point where things start getting interesting again (rather than confusing). There are currently 11 volumes of Messiah released in Japan to this date and, according to past release schedules, volume 12 should be due out sometime in July or August.
bozou
Astral Realm

Links to raws

Post by bozou »

hello everyone!! finally in my search i have found a kind soul. he began posting the raws in this particular website. for w/c i will provide the link to it.

tho i can't read japanese i hope that some of you guys can. if its possible i would like to request that to those who can understand. cud u post volume summaries in this fair forum so that other pipol wud understand.

http://www.thelurker.net/forums/viewtop ... e299e9f82a
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Why don't you type so we can understand . . .
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I understand him/her just fine, you need to play games more.
Reccax626
Astral Realm

Post by Reccax626 »

Wow, you guys are desperate :?
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Reccax626 wrote:Wow, you guys are desperate :?
Eh? Be a bit more specific about who and what you are referring to. :?
Souldrake
Astral Realm

Post by Souldrake »

I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed to see people going after raws... I am trying to get things released as fast as we can, but we really are having some legitimate problems. And yet, instead of people offering us some temporary help in the matter, we have people going after raws and trying to get other people to translate it.

Anyway, for those of you trying to find out why Haruna is the way she is you might try rereading volume 6 and what's been released of v7 again. There's enough information there that should give you a good enough clue as to exactly what's up with her.
Spoiler! :
Hint: Do you remember how Vaul communicates with Shinya?
In the meantime, Recca and Xinan are working on getting 2:3 and 2:4 typesetted and to QC as fast as they can. They do slack a little, but they are fairly reliable... well... sometimes >.>;

Incidentally, I do have all of v8 translated.

~SoulDrake
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Re: Links to raws

bozou wrote:hello everyone!! finally in my search i have found a kind soul. he began posting the raws in this particular website. for w/c i will provide the link to it.

tho i can't read japanese i hope that some of you guys can. if its possible i would like to request that to those who can understand. cud u post volume summaries in this fair forum so that other pipol wud understand.

http://www.thelurker.net/forums/viewtop ... e299e9f82a
Sorry bro, we don't do manga. Plus you seem to have insulted the M-H team who are working their hardest to provide scantalations for us. Just keep waiting patiently, it'll come soon enough. :D

Plus I believe posting RAWS is against the rules here. :?
Last edited by TheGiftedMonkey on Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Null isn't doing Messiah, Manga-Heaven is.

Return to “Manga & Novel”