Can someone please translate this blurb to english?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

pitythefool
Astral Realm

Can someone please translate this blurb to english?

Post by pitythefool »

It's the Japanese blurb (little note on the back of english books giving a short description of the novel) for volume 16 of spice and wolf. If someone would translate this to english it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the OCR (optical character recognition) of the text; I'm not 100% sure if it matches the original so I'll include a picture link at the bottom.

鉱物商・デバウ商会によって新貨幣が発行され自由と希望の町となるレスコ。ロレンスはその町で、ホロと共に店を持つことを決める。

しかしその矢先、ホロとロレンスの前にコルの頭陀袋を持った人物が現れ、ニ人はデバウ商会の内部分裂による大きな事件に巻き込まれることとなってしまう。

ホロは、禁書を得るためコルとエルサ を追ってキツシェンへ。ロレンスは、デバウ商会に追われミユーリ傭兵団とともに雪山を越えることになる。バラバラになってしまった二人の運命は一?

行商人ロレンスと賢狼ホロの旅を描く新感覚フアン夕ジー、ついに本編感動のフイナーレ!

Here's the original image: http://imgur.com/woWRCWU

Many thanks in advance to whomever decides to do this.
fillitup
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Can someone please translate this blurb to english?

Post by fillitup »

A rough translation. Sorry about the bad english. I have not read this novel as the kanji is too hard lol. So names and places i may have gotten wrong. Names are in () i think.

At a mineral store. New money is being issued by the debau (デバウ) company, in the free and hope filled town of lesuko (レスコ).

Lawrence planed to meet horo and others at that shop. However, people carrying koru's (コル) sack appeared, both of them became involved in a big case related to the debau (デバウ) company's internal division.

To retrieve the forbidden book, horo chased after koru (コル) and erusa (エルサ) went to kittshen (キツシェン). lawrence was being chased by myuuri mecernaries (ミユーリ傭兵), crossed the snow mountain. Now separated, what will be the fate of the two?

Merchant Lawrence and wolf horo's fantasy journey. Finally final.

Yes, it says finally final lol.
Pigs can FLY!!!!
cramped
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Can someone please translate this blurb to english?

Post by cramped »

Just wait for either yenpress or the fan-trans to release it.
Patron God of NTRed

Return to “Manga & Novel”