In search for a place to order the books

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Marcusblade
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

In search for a place to order the books

Post by Marcusblade »

I am loving the translations i have found on this site. I would also like to collect the main novels themselves if possible. So if someone could reply with the name of a distributor or a link to a place where one can order, I would greatly appreciate it. Please continue with the good work that I have found all over this website and know that all the hard work that has gone into it is greatly appreciated.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: In search for a place to order the books

Post by Mystes »

Define "main novels". Do you mean the original Japanese version?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
Marcusblade
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Marcusblade »

Preferably english translated but even the original language is fine.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Kinokunya is probably a good place depending on where you live.
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by rpapo »

I buy most of my stuff on Amazon Japan, though I have found that (1) they don't often post something for preorder until less than a week before it is due to be released, (2) for some things they run out of inventory really fast, and (3) for somebody like me in the USA, they don't give me the option of simple mail delivery. It's always the expensive overnight DHL/FEDEX type delivery. CDJapan (I think that's what they were called) does, however, so the shipping is much cheaper (and slower).

Oh, and of course all this stuff is in the original Japanese. Nothing on our web site is available with an official translation into English. If it were, we wouldn't be making it available, as we are deliberately not competing with publishers holding licenses to the books.
Marcusblade
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Marcusblade »

Thank you I shall look into it.
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

rpapo wrote:I buy most of my stuff on Amazon Japan, though I have found that (1) they don't often post something for preorder until less than a week before it is due to be released, (2) for some things they run out of inventory really fast, and (3) for somebody like me in the USA, they don't give me the option of simple mail delivery. It's always the expensive overnight DHL/FEDEX type delivery. CDJapan (I think that's what they were called) does, however, so the shipping is much cheaper (and slower).

Oh, and of course all this stuff is in the original Japanese. Nothing on our web site is available with an official translation into English. If it were, we wouldn't be making it available, as we are deliberately not competing with publishers holding licenses to the books.
Why don't you check US Kinokuniya's book web? Might be a lot cheaper.
rpapo
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by rpapo »

larethian wrote:Why don't you check US Kinokuniya's book web? Might be a lot cheaper.
Frankly, I didn't know any such vendors existed. Looks interesting.

Return to “Manga & Novel”