Help identifying these novels/manga?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

PsychoKitteh
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Help identifying these novels/manga?

Post by PsychoKitteh »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Gif by hanicizkanio
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Help identifying these novels/manga?

Post by Mystes »

Dahell? Where did you find those pics?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
EusthEnoptEron
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by EusthEnoptEron »

Most if not all of these are new releases from gagaga bunko.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

The fifth book on the list... I have read vol 1 of it.
"My popular sister and the troubled me"

This story talks about a sister that is a big bro-con. However, as her brother, the protagonist could only feel annoyed by this sister. This eventually led him to a buddha-fetish/believer, and a female hater/fearful of girls.

However, one day, he suddenly became very popular, with cute girls confessing to him, writing him love letters, asking him out for dates etc. Even his close friends were affected. In great fear, he dodged the girls as far as possible, but on one occasion, his sister saw how popular he was, and was furious about it. Strangely enough, this crisis ended there and then, and all the females disappeared without a trace.

Just when he thought everything was over, due to some annoying guys looking down on him, his sister stood up for him, claiming that "he can't do anything without her", and soon after, the female "crisis" came back!

Amidst this crisis, he was forced to take an umbrella to school for his sister(by his mother, dinner at stake!). He went to the swimming club where she is, and sat at the audience seat. There, he saw one of the females that confessed to him, asking his sister to teach CPR, with obvious intentions. Another girl later came and interfered, and the protagonist overheard the truth...

His sister is the most popular in the girl's school. However, she is not lesbian unlike most of the girls, in fact, she detests such love. The females however, believes that should she give up hope on her brother, she would join them in their league, and thus plans to use any one of them to seduce the brother, just so that the sister would accept their love.

Forceful means were eventually taken, and it caused a misunderstanding/trouble to brew. And it is brother to save the day as always.
Rather comical, but is not that great. You can consider it in some ways a poor imitation of "My sister isn't that cute" in a way, tho the style and plot are quite different. However, it is rather obvious that the protagonist will eventually build a harem of sisters, as well as he would always save the day despite his supposed detest towards his sister.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Manga & Novel”