[Closed]Where to get untranslated Light Novels?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

tarikghattas
Astral Realm

[Closed]Where to get untranslated Light Novels?

Post by tarikghattas »

I have been trying to search for a while but i couldn't find anything so i though someone here could help me
Does anyone here knows where can i get Light Novels 100% in japanese? it would be easier to buy one but i can't buy anything online because my parents doesn't trust on those sites XD and i couldn't find anywhere to buy it...
I would really apreciate if someone could tell where to download or read untranslated Light Novels like the ones you have here ( to be more specific i was trying to get Zero no Tsukaima's novels ;X )

(obs: acctually i don't know japanese but i have some personal reasons for this =/)
Last edited by tarikghattas on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Where to get untranslated Light Novels?

Post by Fushichou »

amazon.co.jp

Don't ask for downloads -- pirating is not supported here.
TheDefend
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheDefend »

search in hongfire. they usually had some. just pray that they had.
Baka Tsuki Lurker -Transform-> Baka Wolf Lurker
joay_b
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by joay_b »

Have you asked the mule itself?
まず隗より始めよ。
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Bookstores would be my recommendation... at least thats how i get mine... try bookstores that import books or magazines, from Japan as far as possible...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
tarikghattas
Astral Realm

Post by tarikghattas »

fushichou: i knew someone would say that and it really would be much better if i could just go and buy it but if it were as simple as that i wouldn't be asking for help
TheDefend: thanks i did some search but i couldn't find it i'll try searching again later or maybe asking there too
ShadowZeroHeart: it would be great if it were as simple as that but there isn't this kind of bookstore in my country there are some good ones that import books and etc but for this kind of japanese stuff is already hard to find but untranslated things are nearly impossible to find that's why i'm trying to find somewhere to read online or download because i couldn't find it anywhere to buy =/
Fushichou
Koizumi Ranger
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Fushichou »

These are your only options. We won't endorse illegal activity.

Good luck.
tarikghattas
Astral Realm

Post by tarikghattas »

k i have 2 options them
i'll ask my friend to search it for me cause he's japanese but unfortunately he's on japan right now and he probably won't help me because he always says i can't watch anime or read manga/light novel because this kind of things... i don't remember what he said actually and i don't care but he doesn't like people to watch anime and probably won't help
as a last option i may try to find a friend that can buy online for me from yesasia or amazon probably the best option but the problem is to find someone and the shipment price and the time it takes to arrive
i hate this country >.<
thanks anyway

edit: can i put closed on the thread? i'm not the kind of person that uses forum that much and usually i just check things or aswer someone i hardly ever create threads XD

Locked at OP's request. Good luck with finding the novel. 8) - TGM

Return to “Manga & Novel”