Shakugan no Shana Manga?

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

lindsay
Astral Realm

Shakugan no Shana Manga?

Post by lindsay »

Heyaa, i'm new to this forum, so i'm hoping this is where i can ask about this. Has anyone read the manga, and if so, is it any good? I was looking on One Manga and it said that a couple of the latest chapters had been deleted. I can see it's no where near finished, which is annoying (i hate reading mangas that i have to wait for... i'm soooo impatient). Anyway! What d'ya reckon?
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Shakugan no Shana Manga?

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

I see you are quite active... Already getting the whip too... (read the SnS forums thread)

Well, personally I think the SnS manga is not really all that great. It is just my personal opinion tho. However, I do want to read SnS Eternal Song (that is the name if i recall?), which is about the previous shakugan before shana. Also, Shana-tan!! That is enjoyable too!
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Gwilthyunman
Senior Project Translator

Post by Gwilthyunman »

I think the manga is not nearly as confusing as the description would lead you to believe, and really good. Strikes an excellent balance between romance and action. But, it's probably faster to learn Japanese than to wait for the scanlators since I don't find a lot of people scanlating this.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Could it be because they took down the scanlation sites?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Not sure, most scanlations are done on IRC and even there I haven't found much. I mean it's probably faster to ask a friend who knows japanese to translate a bubble whenever he feels like it than to wait for those...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

haven't read it, but i've seen some bits here and there, seems okay

Return to “Manga & Novel”