The World God Only Knows

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: The World God Only Knows

Post by ainsoph9 »

That is okay. Your reservation and check-in have already been taken care of. A "limo" is on its way to pick you up. Just have your luggage ready and be at your door. Some "nice" men in black suits will be glad to assist you. They also have the bill of 156804000 yen. Have a fun time!
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Oh shit....

THERE BETTER BE INTERNET CONNECTION AND A SUPER COMPUTER.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

There is one, but it really is a "pacemaker" attached to your heart that explodes if you try to flee. You can get internet access, but it is only limited to knowing where your exact position is at any given time. :twisted:
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Can I at least have a supercomputer with video games to make me forget about the world?
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

You need not worry. You will be put back into the system; you will not remember a thing; and you will live in another world. Despite your debt in this world, you will probably be someone rich and famous in that world. However, your body will be a Duracell battery for the electric grid. :twisted:
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Can I just become Tang?
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

damn it you guys. I know I've started this thread but life gotten so busy I stopped reading back in February. this type of nerco post forced me to read everything up to now and at the same time watching the lunar eclipse during my winter solstice.

Now I'm up to date I'm very happy where this series is going. I love it for the comedy and the using galge ways to get girls but ever since
Spoiler! :
Diana
showed up plot is being brought up to pace. Also man how will the anime be in the future? Hell I reckon they can do another 40 episodes with this much material.

baka baka baka
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

which is what seems troublesome..

the anime has only featured the first 4 of these ladies..
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
of course, the list excludes Haqua, which is technically not a capture target, and Hinoki.. also, imho the projected ep length for each character/capture target is likely to increase by 1-2 eps as Keima's technique "evolves", for lack of a better term..

of course, if the series started out as a 24-ep, it'd probably feature - at most - up to Jun or even Tsukiyo, which is of course still quite a ways to Jupiter Sisters arc. so unless the next season becomes a 24-ep (up to Sumire or Nanaka), which is open to debate and confirmation, we won't be seeing the good (plot) stuff until next year, IF the series survives until then..
also.. THE WAIT FOR CHAPTERS IS TOO DAMN LONG!! WHERE'S MY SHIORI AND YUI??? :evil:
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

shichinanatsu wrote: also.. THE WAIT FOR CHAPTERS IS TOO DAMN LONG!! WHERE'S MY SHIORI AND YUI??? :evil:
Both came out for 125... Though Yui is interesting, but I am just really really interested in Shiori. I love the way she said Aho in the anime, it was so cute~ Hope she stays in the story~
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

damn, gotta find that chapter, MangaFox only has c124 (Loverary)..

or maybe i'll bide my time and wait for moar awesomeness..
Spoiler! :
i don't remember the exact details regarding keima's theory as to which cleared girls have goddesses in them, but IF shiori is a candidate then we'd see more of her.. too bad Kanon's taser antics are AWOL for the moment, not much in the way of laughs since elsee's playing pretend-idol..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Poke2201 wrote:Can I just become Tang?
No Tang for you, buddy. :P

Back on topic, I will be happy if they just get to the end of the first Haqua arc within the next season. She cracks me up, even if she is a little tsundere. I have been thinking of who would be a good seiyuu for her and the other girls. So, for Haqua, I can think of Kugimiya Rie (Shana, Louise, etc.) and Itou Kanae (Hinamori Amu, Serizawa Fumino, etc.), if one goes by typecasting. I would prefer the latter. I am thinking that Noto Mamiko would be good for one of the quieter girls, but I cannot get any real good ideas for any of the other girls.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Sigh. 1 more ep left, and they've hardly gotten anywhere.

Oh well.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

shichinanatsu wrote:damn, gotta find that chapter, MangaFox only has c124 (Loverary)..

or maybe i'll bide my time and wait for moar awesomeness..
Spoiler! :
i don't remember the exact details regarding keima's theory as to which cleared girls have goddesses in them, but IF shiori is a candidate then we'd see more of her.. too bad Kanon's taser antics are AWOL for the moment, not much in the way of laughs since elsee's playing pretend-idol..
Keima's theory:
Spoiler! :
Girls with goddesses will maintain their memories, since the goddess will patch up the altered memories with the real ones. So since Kanon confessed before she fainted, in front of the whole school, rumors spread. Thus the situation now turns into "While Keima is going out with Kanon, he went to court the other girls(if they remember)". And girls don't like two-timers(and Keima is like 6 or 7-timing? What a GOD!), so they would be angry. He then came up with the logic that girls who remember him, and is angry with him make possible candidates to have goddesses. As they would be angry to be 2-timed, but they won't say so directly, since Kanon is the top idol, and they are nobodies.
As for Yui and Shiori:
Spoiler! :
Both are in his possible candidates list... Yui was the black horse, but still... I am not sure to be happy or not? Shiori is gonna get more appearance, which is good, but Keima is cheating poor Shiori... Saddening... Hope she gets a happy ending to her as well...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Damn guys posting so much while I am away... :(
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

And for once, it is not all spam! :P

Return to “Manga & Novel”