Naruto

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Naruto

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno wrote:
Spoiler! :
Yaoi power...
Spoiler! :
in-dire-cest power

baka baka baka
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Chp. 490:
Spoiler! :
Damn Kabuto pulling out the summoning undead hax move. I wonder if the last coffin is Mandara's body? I thought it was his brother or something.

baka baka baka
mooneya
Astral Realm

Post by mooneya »

What is the website for the official viz release of naruto time jump? Dattebayo was the most popular place to get Naruto but since Viz is releasing their own official version of it dattebayo has stopped fansubbing it out of respect to Viz. Does anybody know what the website is to watch them?
Last edited by mooneya on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

http://naruto.viz.com/

It should be around there. I would give the exact link but not using my computer now and this one sucks at loading animations and that page is full of it.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

I got to say: Oh Sh*yit War is ON!

One major critism. Yeah Battle Drags on and All but I felt this time the pacing is way to fast. I felt not many closures or answers to plot holes.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I think it's intended to make us forget about them and if that doesn't work then explaining only the ones we are annoyed about...
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Spoiler! :
Sai's Brother! Lol the Worrywart brings out his sword. I'm impressed the ambush team's intel of the evil zombie justuy thingy

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

It seems the next chapters won't be boring... :D
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

man if I were a ninja and I have summoning power it would be dinosaurs.

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

I would go for dragons but technically thats included in yours.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

chrnno wrote:I would go for dragons but technically thats included in yours.
the way I see it I can give you the dragons part. the only flying creatures I can think of in my summoning is terradactyl. you can have your dragons and wymns since they're more medieval..... medieval ninjas?

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Thanks, I would love to make an army composed entirely of different types of dragons, it would be gigantic army as there are countless of those. :D

Well, unless we want go discuss who could be considered older I don't think you should classify dragons as medieval. That said dinosaurs at a ninja fight is simply epic. :o

Return to “Manga & Novel”