Katanagatari(Korean)

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

lazyfulness
Astral Realm

Katanagatari(Korean)

Post by lazyfulness »

I finally found all twelve volumes of the Katanagatari light novel series by Nisio Isin in Korean, and since it's not licensed in Korean(95% sure), I'm thinking that this is a fan translation.
Would it be alright to post this on baka-tsuki?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Katanagatari(Korean)

Post by Darklor »

You mean you like to add the Korean translation to the wiki? Or a English translation of the series?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
lazyfulness
Astral Realm

Post by lazyfulness »

Well, first I'd like to know if I am permitted the Korean translations on baka-tsuki at all, since searching for the translator/emailing will take some time for me.

English.. maybe? I'm really not sure... daniel0987 @ livejournal (is that considered a outside link?) is already doing a english translation at a decent rate, and unless he gives up before all 12 volumes, I probably won't.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

If you like to add translations of other translators or groups you have to ask the translators beforehand for permission. Also you have to ask our admins. You could try it with pm
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Manga & Novel”