One Piece

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

One Piece

Post by b0mb3r »

Read 577:

It has been a long time since a manga as magnitude as One Piece send chills down my spine:
Spoiler! :
Teach promoting his New Dark Age scares me alot or rather I am scared for Luffy's Crew. I have a theory why he is able to have two Devil Fruits. I think it's related to the "D" initials each person has, meaning Luffy is capable of having more than one devil fruit power. Teach just found out how to use his "D" power.

baka baka baka
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: One Piece

Post by b0mb3r »

*coughs*

TIME JUMP!!!

baka baka baka
chrnno
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by chrnno »

Yeah, I am a little torn. While I like time jumps I also like the way characters are now so I wanted to see how they developed.

Oh well, can't have both... :(
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by p0l3r »

chrnno wrote:Yeah, I am a little torn. While I like time jumps I also like the way characters are now so I wanted to see how they developed.

Oh well, can't have both... :(
Yeah well.. one piece doesnt really do training arcs anyways and it would take at least a few volumes to show how they get stronger. I wonder how the anime is going to add a filler arc... lol with the one month break on top of that :roll:

Cant wait till it starts again :D
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

b0mb3r wrote:Read 577:

It has been a long time since a manga as magnitude as One Piece send chills down my spine:
Spoiler! :
Teach promoting his New Dark Age scares me alot or rather I am scared for Luffy's Crew. I have a theory why he is able to have two Devil Fruits. I think it's related to the "D" initials each person has, meaning Luffy is capable of having more than one devil fruit power. Teach just found out how to use his "D" power.
Spoiler! :
No, I think he is able to have 2 powers because of the power of his first devil fruit. This was already hinted in previous chapters, though it was not explicitly explained. In the first place, his betrayal was sparked off when he saw that devil fruit which was found by the other captain. He wanted to have that fruit so much because of its potential that he's willing kill and betray whitebeard for it.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Chapter 598.

Can I say:

THEY'RE BACK!!!

Oh god how I miss all them being together. One piece is still my favorite of the big three.

baka baka baka
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Oh yeah, let the New World Arc begin...
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

It ended in such a way. I really want to read the next chapter.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Chapter 599:
Spoiler! :
ZORO WOOT WOOT. Man I know we call his master Hawkeye but now Zoro is only one eye. One Eye Zoro? Greatest Cyclops ever? Anyway I just hope with the 600th chapter we can finally see all them together in person. Though I hate frankie's new look.

baka baka baka
yajra03
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by yajra03 »

this manga is not over yet? :lol:

" nope, god hates us. even if we go, he'll send us back "
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

yajra03 wrote:this manga is not over yet? :lol:
It shall never be over. You heard me? NEVER.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

Considering it took them ~600 chapters to go through half the world, I'd say it'll take about 800 more chapters to finish it
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

God they're finally reunited.

baka baka baka
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

It definitely won't be ending anytime soon. You got to love how everyone just went to help the Strawhats.

Return to “Manga & Novel”