Onani Master Kurosawa

This forum is for Novel & Manga related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Onani Master Kurosawa

Post by Darklor »

Hm, I dont know how I should find it in the manner of like or dislike. I think I am somewhere inbetween with some disgust because of the elements used. The story had from some point a good flow, but there is some disgusting and imature stuff going on and also some heavy stuff in it, but there are also some nice and lovely moments in it, too. I also didnt find the end really satisfying (a little to fast in my opinion), but at least it was a promising one.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Noproblem »

just started reading this manga, not sure what to think so far, it do like the references to other manga/animes quite alot, like the Lelouch wannabe picture, was kinda epic tbh. anyways, not sure what to think yet, seems like a rather odd mix i guess...maybe i justh ave to read more to see how it develops :)
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Noproblem wrote:just started reading this manga, not sure what to think so far, it do like the references to other manga/animes quite alot, like the Lelouch wannabe picture, was kinda epic tbh. anyways, not sure what to think yet, seems like a rather odd mix i guess...maybe i justh ave to read more to see how it develops :)
you better god damn finish it. is good.

baka baka baka
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

b0mb3r wrote:
Noproblem wrote:just started reading this manga, not sure what to think so far, it do like the references to other manga/animes quite alot, like the Lelouch wannabe picture, was kinda epic tbh. anyways, not sure what to think yet, seems like a rather odd mix i guess...maybe i justh ave to read more to see how it develops :)
you better god damn finish it. is good.
Aye Aye Captain! arggh
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Ahaha, I stopped halfway through. It just didn't hit it off with me.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Dan wrote:Ahaha, I stopped halfway through. It just didn't hit it off with me.
damn it man finish it! it gets better

baka baka baka
diday_oephill
Astral Realm

Post by diday_oephill »

so...
i've finished reading it.. .
it was soo gooodddd...
and, does anyone knows whether the manga will be continued or not?
cause i wanna see what gonna happen to kurosawa and sugawa..
hope it's a happy ending though.. :)
cgg123321_cant activate account
Astral Realm

Post by cgg123321_cant activate account »

That's too bad, imo the story starts halfway :)

For those that don't know, after the 4th volume there is a 2 part Light Novel that finishes things off a bit better.

It's from the author himself and translated by Emergency Exit. It's called After Juvenile and you can read it here
http://faildoor.wordpress.com/category/ ... -kurosawa/

also, for some reason I'm not getting my baka tsuki forum account activation message....
rpapo
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by rpapo »

cgg123321_cant activate account wrote:
That's too bad, imo the story starts halfway :)

For those that don't know, after the 4th volume there is a 2 part Light Novel that finishes things off a bit better.

It's from the author himself and translated by Emergency Exit. It's called After Juvenile and you can read it here
http://faildoor.wordpress.com/category/ ... -kurosawa/

also, for some reason I'm not getting my baka tsuki forum account activation message....
Actually, as near as I can tell, nobody is getting any e-mails at all from the wiki nor from the forum. This since the last time the system went down, about 2-3 weeks ago.
13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

I just want to say, when I read that one part (most of you that read it will understand) I felt so mad. I seriously wanted to punch my wall.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
DoorKnob22
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoorKnob22 »

Early on reading thought it to be generic, shitty and disgusting.

When that moment came (pun somewhat intended), I was left in awe and shame. Definitely an interesting manga that's a must read.
Feel free to message me any of your favorite series.

Light novels I'm hoping will get translated
-mayo chiki
-mayoi neko overrun
-bento
-unbreakable machine doll
LunarPalm Ryoma
Kyonist
Location: My own room inside Closed Space within Closed Space.

Post by LunarPalm Ryoma »

So yeah, this is easily one of my top 3 best manga reads EVER! and If you like this author check out Molester Man, which is sort of like Densha Otoko (*for those who know Densha Otoko) in the fact that it's a real life story, born on 2ch and it's about an otaku who gets mistaken for a molester and ends up with the story of a lifetime. It was recently translated by Boon Scanlations and If you liked Onani Master Kurosawa you will love this one too.

BTW when I started reading OMK I was thinking "what the heck am I reading a manga about a guy addicted to masturbating?" and I thought about dropping it but then I thought "hey, I've read this far so what the heck" and It turned out to be the single most greatest decision of my manga viewing lifestyle.

I HIGHLY recommend it and my advice is: just stick with it until the end, because I know the beggining is uninteresting and slow but that's what gives the story depth and life.
selectthecat
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by selectthecat »

It's a good manga, though.
And NTR.

Return to “Manga & Novel”