GEARS OF WAR 2 - Xbox 360 - 2008

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

desideriascott
Astral Realm

GEARS OF WAR 2 - Xbox 360 - 2008

Post by desideriascott »

The highly awaited sequel improved is full of new features new characters new weapons and a more in depth story mode.The story follows a couple of heroes in a 15 year war fighting monsters named the horde the characters are marcus,dom,carmine(brother of deceased carmine from previous game),dizzy,baird,cole(the cole train).

No one knew were the locust came from only that they emerged from underground through emergence holes.They live with imulsion which helps them live.They are lead by a mysterious woman called the queen with her secondary skurge. The online play by far the most popular mode on the game with many other modes like team deatchmatch,capture the flag,horde(a new mode for the second game were you stand off with other players against waves of horde getting harder every wave all the way up to 50),annex(king of the hill type gasme were it changes),king of the hill (were it stays still) the game uses unreal engine with an over the shoulder camera style.its an xbox exclusive having being made by microsoft.they made some add on maps and add on acheivementa and with more planned to keep everyone still interested.a map pack was included with the special edition or downloaded off the marketplace these maps are the most popular off the first game such as gridlock,canals,tyro station,subway and another.Theres very little difference between two game modes execution and warzone the difference is execution you have to execute them and on warzone a certain amount of shots would kill him.

I really like the game i preordered the special edition and got it the day before release and i think it was no let down as other people suggest and it was much better than the previous one.The matchmaking system uses the same one as halo but takes along time to find matches i prefer the gears 1 online system but i dont really think its that big of a deal when its worth it when you go on the game.I havent been on it fora while and recently went back on it and ive missed it,the bots dont seem to be that good even on the hardest difficulty hardcore and im not sure if theyre not good or i am just amazing .When just released all my freinds were playing it and all loved it but know its deffiantely worn off one person on my freinds list on it and four on gears of war 1.By the way theres scheduled to be a film of gears coming out in 2010/2011 but i dont think itll be any good

Overall a very good game with a few flaws in the online with some bad lag

Return to “Games & Computing”