Call of Duty 4

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Call of Duty 4

Post by Umiman »

This game is beyond incredible. This is the awesomeness of Call of Duty 1 all over again.

I swear, I haven't had so much fun in a FPS campaign shooter since... since... Call of Duty 1!

And the story is fantabulotoamazing. I won't spoil anything, but you'd be in for one heck of a ride.

Seriously. Get it. The graphical requirements aren't even high at all and this game looks very good even on the lowest settings. It's been optimized perfectly, and this is definitely not some silly half-rate console port.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
ben1234
Lord Temporal Duke

Post by ben1234 »

I was going to buy it but my parents are firm believers that 16 year olds shouldn't have games that are rated M. :?

But I did pirate it so I guess I can experience the awesomeness of SP for about the 5th time.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Umiman,I heard it isnt based on WW II,and i played alot of 'modern' shooters.So its not very appealing to me(Havent played it yet).
Umiman
Line Mage

Post by Umiman »

fiendmaw wrote:Umiman,I heard it isnt based on WW II,and i played alot of 'modern' shooters.So its not very appealing to me(Havent played it yet).
It's called Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for a reason.

I dunno. I've played a craptonne of modern shooters as well but this seriously takes the cake. The first time you fire a javelin missile at an enemy tank, you'd be like.... whoa...

Then when you sneak through chernobyl... whoa...

And when you blast enemies from a Spectre gunship... whoa...

etc. etc.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.

Return to “Games & Computing”