Shadow of the Colossus Mod/MMORPG

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Shadow of the Colossus Mod/MMORPG

Post by b0mb3r »

Knowing me being random I always like to share an idea that just puts up in my head. I recall the 1st prototype trailer of SotC and how it was a bunch of boys hunting a Colossus. To made me it make me think that someone in the future, while may be a SotC clone, should make an online multilayer version of it and hunt it down.

Yes, yes I know about monster hunter but is all about shooting cannon and swinging big swords and raiding etc. Is a good game but is not SotC. I would like all to be just a skill thing rather an item thing (yeah i know it ruins the rpg element doesn't it?) doesn't mean it has to be excluded. Anyway wouldn't it be fun a bunch of people climbing monsters and killing them (okay okay if u play the story they aren't monster)

The mod aspect i put in the title if people makes their own Colossus. I think that would be very interesting (and saddening) to watch people kill your design. I feel I really desire for it. what do you think?

baka baka baka

Return to “Games & Computing”