Bioshock 2

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Bioshock 2

Post by ainsoph9 »

So, I got Bioshock 2 for PC yesterday and played a little last night. It felt very similar to the original, which I played on XBox360. The only complaint I have so far is that I cannot use my controller. I am stuck with a keyboard and mouse. Ugh!
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Bioshock 2

Post by b0mb3r »

I don't have the time nor money nor technology to play even the 1st one. and the biggest issue was that i was spoiled about the true identity of the 1st main character from the 1st Bioshock game. I wasn't spoiled about the ending nor how why he is there but still that was like one major piece of a puzzle. Now i have to wait patiently to see if i could get a new pc rig.

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Bioshock 2

Post by ainsoph9 »

Finished this game last night. It was amazingly awesome. I had a lot of fun. My only complaints were that it was a little short, and
Spoiler! :
there was no final boss to speak of really.
Otherwise, the game play was good with good controls and music to make the atmosphere just right.

Return to “Games & Computing”