Laptop

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Laptop

Post by b0mb3r »

onizuka-gto wrote:
Rectifier wrote:Uh, there should be small bumps on your "F" and "J" key for your keyboard; thats all you need to know in order to type in the dark or plain blind.
to quote myself.
can't quite flawlessly touch type on these small laptop keyboard
:roll:
are you allow to have flashlight or night vision goggles?

baka baka baka
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

b0mb3r wrote:
onizuka-gto wrote: to quote myself.
are you allow to have flashlight or night vision goggles?
im sure you are, but whether i'll have any on me just so i can surf the net cos im bored of a powerpoint presentation doesn't sound like the most efficient solution.

"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Well, I'm sure a laptop that doesn't glow in the dark attracts far less attention than one that does. Especially in dark conference rooms.
Almael
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Almael »

Yeah, keyboard configuration is important, too. Buttons you use often and are not in good position can slow you down and annoy you over time.
As to using the keyboard, well, if you use it enough you should get to know your own keyboard even if it's a little dark.

Return to “Games & Computing”