Lost Odyssey

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Rectifier
Astral Realm

Re: Lost Odyssey

Post by Rectifier »

TheGiftedMonkey wrote:After watching Dyn0m1te fight the first disc bosses, I breezed through it easily when I played because I knew what to expect. Even then I still died to the first boss once. :roll:
Yeah its weird, the first boss is a total badass compared to the ones after, at least so far (second disc, trying to get thru ghost mansion now).
Dyn0m1te
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dyn0m1te »

Yea, the first boss is by far the hardest...
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

So, I finally got to the third disc of this game. It has taken me 30 hours so far! The game has not been too hard so far, except for that one boss and the Black Cave dungeon. The Black Cave was a pain in the butt! ARGH!!! Anyway, I am still enjoying the game just for the plot mostly. Sometimes, the battle system gets on my nerves though because of the redundancy. Oh well!
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Yeah it's redundant, but I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt because it's their first attempt firing back at the FF series.

Return to “Games & Computing”