BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Post by b0mb3r »

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/31594.html

i remember Guilty Gear as long as i remember Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, KOF and SF. i played all those except GG. now this new company is releasing is spiritual success to the GG series. The thing that immediately stands out about this game is the high resolution of the game that’s even more detailed than Guilty Gear X. It will be on a 16:9 screen with a 1280×768 resolution. (Guilty Gear was 640×480) playing mugen u definitely notice the pixels. imagine without those and smooth animation. now while i wait for this game i just download guilty gear isuka and is pretty fun. as i know what buttons are and learn not to button smash.

As far as a story goes, it takes place in a futuristic world where magic was introduced to mankind by 6 mysterious heroes who helped them win a war against the “Black Beast”. Several decades after humans won this war, mankind flourished with their new powers, but now an orgnization called Ikaruga controlling mankind’s magical technology dominated the world with force. A 2nd war broke out between humans which ended with the annhilation of the opposing force. In such world, a surprising incident occures; A single human is destroying the organization’s branch one by one. His name is Ragna the Blood Edge.

here's a screenshot:

baka baka baka
Dyn0m1te
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Post by Dyn0m1te »

It does look pretty but and just looks like GG to me; Nothing more, nothing less. Cool character designs, though one of the guys just reminds me too much of Sol Badguy.

Return to “Games & Computing”