Kingdom Hearts III

This forum is for Games & Computing related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

AuraTwilight wrote:I just wanna nitpick that it technically won't be called Kingdom Hearts 3. They're releasing all sorts of new KH games, none of them bearing the title. Check Wikipedia.
But, aren't those three just the in-between games? Like CoM?
It seems that the in-between games are being released on portable systems, while the main games on home consoles.

Would Coded be a good buy? I saw screen shots of the last KH mobile game, and ugh... >_< I know that Coded looks better, but a cell phone can only do so much...
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Hiiragi Kagami1 wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:I just wanna nitpick that it technically won't be called Kingdom Hearts 3. They're releasing all sorts of new KH games, none of them bearing the title. Check Wikipedia.
But, aren't those three just the in-between games? Like CoM?
It seems that the in-between games are being released on portable systems, while the main games on home consoles.

Would Coded be a good buy? I saw screen shots of the last KH mobile game, and ugh... >_< I know that Coded looks better, but a cell phone can only do so much...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_He ... h_by_Sleep

Pwned.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

"Birth by Sleep focuses on the story of Keyblade masters before Sora from the original Kingdom Hearts game and is a prequel, taking place ten years before the original Kingdom Hearts."
Yes, it will be one of the next games; no, it will not be the KHIII everyone's talking about. KHIII has yet to be revealed, but I'm sure it'll come.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

KHIII IS the one everyone's been talking about. KHIII is the one with all the knights and stuff. Except, owait, KHIII isn't the title no moar. lulz.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Re: Kingdom Hearts III

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

Do any of you think that a Final Mix will be released outside of Japan? I'm sure a good amount of gamers would rejoice.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Hiiragi Kagami1 wrote:Do any of you think that a Final Mix will be released outside of Japan? I'm sure a good amount of gamers would rejoice.
Highly doubtful... I'd love KH2FM+, but I doubt it'll ever see a western release.
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

I never understood why they didn't release Final Mixes outside of Japan. It would only mean more money, so they have nothing to lose.
They could have at least done the first Final Mix: all the voices were already English, so...
Hiiragi Kagami
Astral Realm

Post by Hiiragi Kagami »

The Internet needs more KH M@D videos. The closest I've seen are AMVs (which technically are M@D, but I categorize AMVs differently from M@Ds) and mock-up Macromedia Flash sequences (like KH Chronicles). I thought KH would have at least as many M@D videos as Higurashi, which has an unbelievable amount. :?
Looked all over the Internet, haven't found one KH fake opening M@D (my favorite type). Why? :cry:

Return to “Games & Computing”