Saki

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Poke2201
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Saki

Post by Poke2201 »

Thank you, I think others should have gotten it. At least I havent earned the Darwin Award.
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Yet...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I have common sense and a conscience! I wont make a shovel out of a bomb!!!!
onizuka-gto wrote:Big Boss was playing with the cosmic forces and forgot to switch the blog database back on.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

We are taking votes...
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

I have to die first...
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I imagine it to be kind of like this.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Wow poke you only managed that achievement now? Really you disapoint me, I thought you would have had it ages ago. Also I plan to qualify for darwin award in dying to see closely what happens when a meteor collide with a planet.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Are we not selfish? Also, if we are all dead, who will award the Darwin Award?
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Selfish? Never, I am the only thing that matters so I am simply following the logical conclusion. :roll:

Worry not, it shall be on Mars or where it used to be as I plan for the meteor to be at the very least twice the size of the Moon.
Can I say something about destiny? Screw destiny! If this evil thing comes we'll fight it, and we'll keep fighting it until we whoop it. 'Cause destiny is just another word for inevitable and nothing's inevitable as long as you stand up, look it in the eye, and say 'You're evitable!'
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Umm...yeah...that would still kill everyone on Earth because of the shift in forces in the solar system.
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

Or.... Its a meteorite that falls straight on his house, but he refuses to get out because he wanted to see what would happen :roll:
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Well, he cannot complain about not having front row seats then. :P
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

True Dat.
chrnno
Line Mage

Post by chrnno »

Actually that was the original proposal I did, you guys misunterstood and I went along...
ainsoph9 wrote:Umm...yeah...that would still kill everyone on Earth because of the shift in forces in the solar system.
That would be extremely unlikely... Like saying a normal soap bubblle blowing up in Tokyo would impact London in any significant way(and no there are no observers).
Poke2201
Project Translator

Post by Poke2201 »

chrnno wrote:Actually that was the original proposal I did, you guys misunterstood and I went along...
ainsoph9 wrote:Umm...yeah...that would still kill everyone on Earth because of the shift in forces in the solar system.
That would be extremely unlikely... Like saying a normal soap bubblle blowing up in Tokyo would impact London in any significant way(and no there are no observers).
Butterfly effect. If that soap bubble didn't burst, athmospheric conditions would have changed, and weather would have been affected... Not like, a tornado from a soap bubble. More like a Sunny Day being turned cloudy.

Return to “Animes”