Rideback

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

animejunkie
Astral Realm

Rideback

Post by animejunkie »

This series is has just beautiful animation. maybe not on par with 5 Centimeter per second, but really close. action and pacing is really good. definitely a must watch this season even though there are only 2 eps so far. :roll:
Tongari
Astral Realm

Re: Rideback

Post by Tongari »

Image failure. :shock:
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

to make up for the 1st post

in my opinion it reminds me of Airgear on motorcycle with a bit of character design from nodame cantabile

baka baka baka
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Lmao, I love it when animes pull shit like this. That thing, if it could possibly work, would be woefully inefficient to motorcyle type model that it makes me laugh at the stupidity. Cool art idea, but won't work in the real world.
animejunkie
Astral Realm

Post by animejunkie »

true...but really, who watches anime for realism anyways >_>
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

It's not that I dislike the art direction, but I appreciate it when they don't violate physics or even worse, economic feasibility and technological efficiency.
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Noproblem »

just watched this series, and i have to say that I am impressed, really loved the art, although i do think the end was a little "bleh" but i guess that's just me, but otherwise great series and awesome art 8)
ore wa ecchi
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by ore wa ecchi »

what's the story about?
Noproblem
Yuki-Nagator

Post by Noproblem »

Spoiler! :
In the future, an organization called the GGP has taken control of the world. Rin Ogata was a promising up-and-coming ballet dancer, but suffered a serious injury while dancing and decided to quit. Years later in college, she comes across a club building and soon finds herself intrigued by a transforming motorcycle-like robotic vehicle called a "Rideback". She soon finds that her unique ballet skills with balance and finesse make her a born natural on a Rideback.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

Noproblem wrote:just watched this series, and i have to say that I am impressed, really loved the art, although i do think the end was a little "bleh" but i guess that's just me, but otherwise great series and awesome art 8)
in my opinion after the second half the series died. i just dislike, nothing feels good about it. anyway any1 know where i can read the manga?

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I just finished this series last night. It was good in its own way, but there were so many plot holes that I could make Swiss cheese out of it. It failed to explain so many things that really would have made the story more whole.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

again is there a manga translation?

baka baka baka
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »