STUDIO4℃

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

STUDIO4℃

Post by b0mb3r »

So this morning i saw an episode of Trapeze. It was f*cking weird in its own sense but i love its animation. so i look over threads and comments of this 1st episode. someone recommend an anime movie called Mind Games since they are similar. So i did some digging of it and see they are made by 4c. more digging of their old work i found out they did some animations from Animatrix and Gotham Knight, which i absolutely love. so never in my life have i decided to buy a Anime dvd set till now. these past few years i neglect myself of asking for any presents on my birthday but this year i feel inspired. I feel Trapeze set me free of this trapped artist lingo i have been the past year. Here are the DVD i tried to find:

Mind Games
Ani*Kuri15
Sweat Punch
Genius Party

they are so hard to find. torrents are easy but to find and purchase these what the hell. do you guys can recommend safe and guaranteed foreign asian sites that can sell me these oversea?

baka baka baka
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: STUDIO4℃

Post by Darklor »

For Genius Party and Mind Games: You dont want a Pal version with german subtitles, right? :lol: :mrgreen: (I was a little surprised to see that this exists...)

For Ani Kuri 15: has it a DVD? I did found only a book with a DVD...

And Sweet Punch: Did it have even (yet) a own DVD ? I could only found some "Grasshoppa" DVD's...

and it seems as if the 5th titel (Junk Town (Garakuta no Machi)) of Sweet Punch is a part of "Deep Imagination" (創造する遺伝子たち) hmm as it seems Sweat Punch is Deep Imagination (DVD)...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: STUDIO4℃

Post by b0mb3r »

hey guys what was that site where you can downloaded real old animes? is where I found the studio 4c and the gundam series but I've forgotten.

baka baka baka

Return to “Animes”