Munto TV

This forum is for Anime related discussion

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

animejunkie
Astral Realm

Munto TV

Post by animejunkie »

first off, I watched the movies from KyoAni and i thought it was pretty good, weird name but good animation. What I am disappointed at is the fact the TV series is going to just copy off of everything in the first 3 movies. What i want to see is the continuation from where the movie left off, not rewatching everything that has already came before it. :(
Tongari
Astral Realm

Re: Munto TV

Post by Tongari »

Munto is actually the one KyoAni thing I haven't seen yet. :( Clips from it kind of turned me away for some reason so I never got around to watching it.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Sorry... three movies? I think I only watched two...

Anyways, I would agree, I watched the first two episodes of the series, and realized (to my horror) they are just retelling the tale from the movies so far, and doing a bad job at it. The sequence is changed slightly, and even less details are explained! The movies had potential, just that too much is left unexplained, but the way they start this TV series seriously does not even match the movies!

Example:

The movies show how the naive girl really got to be with the guy she is "marrying", and their love story takes a while before the marriage part, but the series have them wanting to get married by episode two, as though her friends did not even know that she knew this boyfriend beforehand.

Munto did not get much time to appear and explain himself, but he did try to be a little more sensible, and making a few appearance to try to explain and get help.

But it has been a while since i watched the movies, though i may have forgotten some parts, i would definitely say the movies are better, at least so far.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
animejunkie
Astral Realm

Post by animejunkie »

oops, my bad, it was just 2 movies :oops: ... but anyways what i am hoping now is best case scenario is they pick up where the movie left off mid-season... but its such a long wait :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Similarly, I would hope to find out the story other than that that was told in the movies... But i would wish they would at least not spoil the story in the movie while getting there...
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!

Return to “Animes”