LN harem bounties listing.

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: LN harem bounties listing.

Post by ainsoph9 »

Chaos2Frozen wrote:
Well I suggested a LN-only chart so that we could make the poster into a Baka-Tsuki thing ^^;

And lets not forget that we don't need said poster to be mega huge, so around 20 characters could fit into it- choose wisely.
Who said that we need to limit ourselves to one poster? Does the FBI not do criminal updates? :wink:
I say that we do multiple posters of about 20 characters or so. This would allow for the fun to continue.
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:So who are the characters that we are looking into currently? I will try to fill up those that I do know of.

P.S. will it be something like this? How long should it be?

Itsuki from Rental Magica(Though personally I love him, and hate to write bad things about him):

With his red eye, as if all his entire life depends on it, he can look through the clothes of any female, finding their weakest spots and manipulating it to his will. Has thus brainwashed a beautiful witch into giving her life entirely for him, even if it means to die for him. Has also changed the most elite magician, changing her into an ordinary girl that is madly in love with him. Lolis are not spared, with a miko, as well as a red-hair homunculus by his side. Even ghosts will not be spared. Perked the love and interest of many, male and females alike. He has seen many, yet no one ever sees him through. Beware of his eye, he is, and will be, watching you!
I think that we need to whittle down the charges to somethings more concrete. Giving examples is great for a rough draft, but I think that we need to have something a little more standard. For example, you gave the example of Itsuki "finding their weakest spots and manipulating it to his will." More simply put, the charge could be "manipulation for harem creation" or something of the sort. Maybe when I have more time, I can try to draft something that sounds more legal and brief. Either that, or anyone here is free to try.
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

ainsoph9 wrote: Who said that we need to limit ourselves to one poster? Does the FBI not do criminal updates? :wink:
I say that we do multiple posters of about 20 characters or so. This would allow for the fun to continue.
Well yes we can update, but lets keep it simple for now ^^;
ShadowZeroHeart wrote:So who are the characters that we are looking into currently? I will try to fill up those that I do know of.
Well if it were up to me, I would pick the more recent characters as those are the ones that people would recognize.
Spoiler! :
- Saito from ZnT
- Ichika from IS
- Kodaka from Haganai
- Kinji from HnA
- Yoshii from Baka-Test
- Kyon from Haruhi
- Araragi from Monogatari
- Touma from Index
- Kyousuke from OreImo
- Kirito from SAO
- Harayuki from AW
- Toori from Horizon
- Niwa from Denpa Onna
- Hasegawa from Ro-Kyu-Bu
- Issei from High School DxD
- Ryner from DenYuuDen
- Tatsuya from Makouka
- Jirou from Mayo Chiki!
That's about 18 names already.
ShadowZeroHeart wrote: P.S. will it be something like this? How long should it be?

Itsuki from Rental Magica(Though personally I love him, and hate to write bad things about him):

With his red eye, as if all his entire life depends on it, he can look through the clothes of any female, finding their weakest spots and manipulating it to his will. Has thus brainwashed a beautiful witch into giving her life entirely for him, even if it means to die for him. Has also changed the most elite magician, changing her into an ordinary girl that is madly in love with him. Lolis are not spared, with a miko, as well as a red-hair homunculus by his side. Even ghosts will not be spared. Perked the love and interest of many, male and females alike. He has seen many, yet no one ever sees him through. Beware of his eye, he is, and will be, watching you!
Something like that is good enough, though you have to make it seem detached and even obnoxious like in the original poster :lol:

Iba Itsuki

Banged his tsundere childhood friend, a blond tsundere oujo-sama, and has more than once laid hands on a ghost girl. Strong evidence indicate he might also be a lolicon as he displayed questionable intention on a loli shrine maiden as well as a loli homunculus. Might also be a Siscon and have feitishes involving women that wears funeral attires.

Be Advised: Though subject is usually defenseless enough to be seen chasing butterflies, he has surrounded himself in the company of several impressive magic users of various nature. Subject himself have the ability to transform into a red-eyed badass who sticks his hand into anyone if seriously provoked.

Bounty: $13 000 000
Threat Level: High
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Well... For one, I liked Itsuki, so I don't want to make things look that bad. Secondly, what I wrote are all facts, whereas what you used is defaming him, because what you said is mostly wrong...

Even if you look at the original wanted list, you would notice that most of these are facts, since quite a number of these characters are from ero-games, just that they are from different routes/paths.

P.S. Some are clearly wrong, like those in Gundam SEED I believe? Maybe those people really hated gundam seed?

So should we stick to facts(and make them sound very wrong), or defame them to make them sound bad?

Attempt at changing his charges(while sticking to the truth):

Iba Itsuki
Guilty of: Ultimate Peeping Tom, Blackmailing/Brainwashing people with their greatest secrets/fears
While seemingly harmless, his true nature is revealed upon the use of his right eye. His right eye allows him to see through everything, and nothing can be hidden from him. Many girls have thus fell victim to him. While his childhood friend once tried to remove this accursed eye from him, he sweet-talked her into letting it stay. Shows a great lust in women, from lolis to widow-like females to homunculus to ghosts. Upon escaping from the close watch of the two females closest to him, has thus greatly improved his abilities to cheat and manipulate people, and enslaving the children near him. WARNING: He can see in all directions, take extreme precaution while approaching this target, lest you might fall victim to him as well.

(For those who are wondering why I used "children" at the end, it is because there is a young boy in his company as well. A tsundere boy. This was not in the anime, but in the novel.)
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I like Chaos2Frozen's formatting, but I prefer Shadow's use of language much more. I think that we should try to avoid words like "bang," etc. that have a connotation of sexual intercourse, especially when it is NOT canonical. To use such language is slanderous as Shadow commented.
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

ainsoph9 wrote:I like Chaos2Frozen's formatting, but I prefer Shadow's use of language much more. I think that we should try to avoid words like "bang," etc. that have a connotation of sexual intercourse, especially when it is NOT canonical. To use such language is slanderous as Shadow commented.
The original list was slanderous, the whole concept was thought up by haters.

Why do you think they call it a 'bounty list' :p ? You're not suppose to glamorize outlaws and fugitives you know...
ShadowZeroHeart

Chaos2Frozen wrote:
ainsoph9 wrote:I like Chaos2Frozen's formatting, but I prefer Shadow's use of language much more. I think that we should try to avoid words like "bang," etc. that have a connotation of sexual intercourse, especially when it is NOT canonical. To use such language is slanderous as Shadow commented.
The original list was slanderous, the whole concept was thought up by haters.

Why do you think they call it a 'bounty list' :p ? You're not suppose to glamorize outlaws and fugitives you know...
As I mentioned... Even in the original poster, the bounty list, other than a few(such as Gundam SEED? I never watched it, so I don't know), the rest are all based off facts, and not slandering. For example, Ah! My Goddess! Only talked about him living with goddesses,
Maburaho only talked about girls pursuing him. The more extreme cases were all from ero-games, and the characters did indeed bang the girls. I personally think we should go for facts, and not slandering.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I am with Shadow on this one, Chaos2Frozen. Slander is generally for things that are not true. Tale-bearing, on the other hand, can be about something that is true or not true; rather, the problem is that you are gossiping to ruin someone's reputation. These generally only apply when the act is done in private; the problem here is that the acts committed were before an audience - the 4th wall aside.
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Let's just keep it real. No need to add to the infamy of each harem lead. They're already infamous themselves.

We'll be taking the average values of the proposed bounties here. Kira, take note.
1.The committee of Baka Tsuki has decided that with the influx of too many harem-themed light novels and light novels with harem themes, there will be a commission to search and destroy harem leads with the use of the BounTy System, also known as the BT System. With the collaborations of our brothers-in-arms, the FFF Inquisition, we shall begin with you, our dear readers, to help us by searching out these scourges who are threats to humanity by removing much of the female populace and giving us less options. What we need you to do are to list the profiles of each fugitive and set a suitable bounty level.

2.For profiles, we will require a few things. 1. The name of the character (if you can name the series, all the better) 2. The girls listed in the harem. 3. Crimes actually committed by the character (no slanderous lines, we don't want to be sued by their governments for slander, they only allowed us to arrest them as these characters are lowering the countries' birth rates in this critical juncture. That means only acts confirmed in canon, no exaggeration, are allowed) 4. What to take note of when taking on said characters.

3.For bounties, you are allowed to use self-valuation of the harem up to a maximum of 50 million. However, it is generally preferred that you follow the Système International d'unités of bounties we have come up with:

Things to consider when setting the bounty value for each lead:

1. Number of girls
•Each girl is worth a set amount.
•As per the set clause, unknowns will not be counted (though they are to be listed). Girls with covert crushes will be set at 1 to 2 million based onpopularity of each girl.
•For blatant interests, minimum for each character is 3 million, maximum is 8 million depending on the popularity of the girl.
•Value of each girl will increase with the ranking of the KonoSugoi rank. Any girl who occupied top 10 rank for KonoSugoi for any particular year (take the higher rank) will get a maximum extension in value of 4 million, if it's 10th, add 0.4 million. For example, Yuuki Asuna's value will be around 7.5 million initially, but with the value of KonoSugoi (she got 2nd in the 2012 ranking), her value will be added by 3.6 million to make it a total of 11.1 million. (At the time she managed to start her relationship with Kirito, she was 16)
•For value of clones or twins, the value of the girl will be divided by 2 to a maximum of 10 as according to the number of clones/twins in the story.
•For value of persons of the harem with unknown genders, base value will be 12 million because of how dangerous they are.
•For value of persons who are of the same gender as the harem lead, the minimum value is 0.5 million and the maximum value is 0.75 million.
•For value of persons who are siblings, the multiplier will be 2 times for non-blood related ones and 3 times for blood-related ones. (We have to do this for the sake of justice as per rule no.68 on Baka-Tsuki: No siscons.)

EX: The Kinoshita Hideyoshi free agency rule (a.k.a. The Larry Bird Exception):

For characters who are ranked in both male and female categories for the KonoSugoi, the base value for characters under this category will be 12 million, followed by the standard ranking of the (it) under clause 1.a.iii, followed by an addition of 1 million for the position in the top ten for males.
For example:

Kinoshita HideyoshI:

Base value of (it): 12 million.
Added value under female category: 0.4 million
Added value under male category: 1 million * 10 = 10 million since Hideyoshi's ranked first as the top 'male' in 2009 and 2010.
Overall value = 22.4 million.

Note: Do take the highest attained rank of Kono Sugoi the character got.

2. Age of girls

a. Every girl that is within the character's age range is kept in line with the base amount. (i.e., if each girl is worth $1,000,000 and the girl that likes
him is 16 while the main character is 17, she is still worth $1,000,000.)
b. Any girl who's stated to be less than 15 in age will have a 1.5x multiplier tag slapped on them. (We have to do this for the sake of justice as
per rule no.53 on Baka-Tsuki: Thou shall not allow lolicons.
c. Any girl who's said to be above 25 years old will be subjects to a 0.75x multiplier tag.
d. Unless given exact age for each girl, you are allowed to use your assumed age for the girl to decide the use of the multiplier.

3. "Moe-factor" of girls

a. Since the "moe-factor" and any physical and character traits that appeal to people are relative, this should not affect the bounty amount. (Note: See Section 4a and 4b for an alternative.)

4. Density of MC

a. While this is somewhat relative, some money should be "rewarded" for how dense the MC is.
b. Using a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the densest, each addition point should be given a set amount.
c. Density of character will go by a base value of 1 million, followed by an exponential multiplier of 1.25 multipled according to the density of the lead.
d. If things are too controversial, a vote will be taken to determine the character's density with the average being the final score.

Using Orimura Ichika as example.

Base value is 1 million.
Density is rated a 10.
Value= 1 million * (1.25^10)
= BT$9,313,225

5. Indecisiveness of MC

a. While we do understand that the MC may not be able to make a decision immediately, it is for his sake that we are to eliminate him before a certain
nice boat like the S.S. Anne appears and he gets a much crueler death. Same rule as the density of the MC, only that we use the multiplier as 1.2. Using
Hasegawa Kodaka as example,

Base value is 1 million.
Indecisiveness is rated a 9.
Value= 1 million * (1.2^9)
= BT$5,158,978

(at minimum since we haven't considered the guilty party's flaunting assets of girls at his disposal).

Note: Density and Indecisiveness are not to be used in an interlinked manner unless the judging committee decides that it's worth using both.

6. Ranking the harem lead's threat.

a. As indicated, there are low, medium, high, very high and 'requires execution by FFF'. Ranking are as below.

i. Low--Less than 10 million. (Arlong has 20 million...)
ii. Medium--10 to 20 million (Dude, can you share some with me?)
iii. High--20 million to 25 million (Time to call in some guys to beat him up)
iv. Very High--25 million to 35 million (Search and Destroy)
v. Requires FFF execution (Send the school on anyone in this category, even if they're handcuffed together, chased by girls all over the school, or have a summoning war going on)

7. Any other criteria can be added, amended, or deleted at the majority of the forum's discretion to ensure fairness. Please do understand that we are using the laws of Baka-Tsuki and not the SI unit for harem valuations, thank you.
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by Rednal »

By the way, can we get a link to KonoSugoi in the second post for easy referencing of which girls are on the list?
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

Rednal wrote:By the way, can we get a link to KonoSugoi in the second post for easy referencing of which girls are on the list?
I'm not exactly sure why we need it but here are the list from 2011 and 2012 respectively
Spoiler! :
Top 10 Male 2011

*1 Kamijou Touma (To aru Majutsu no Index)
*2 Accelerator (To aru Majutsu no Index)
*3 Kirito (Sword Art Online)
*4 Kinoshita Hideyoshi (Baka to Test to Shokanjuu)
*5 Satou You (Ben-to)
*6 Sagara Sousuke (Full Metal Panic! )
*7 Araragi Koyomi (「Bakemonogatari」 series)
*8 Sugisaki Ken (「Seitokai no Ichizon」 series)
*9 Mee-kun (Usotsuki mee-kun to Kowareta Ma-chan)
10 Heiwajima Shizuo (Durarara!!)

Top 10 Female 2011

*1 Misaka Mikoto (To aru Majutsu no Index)
*2 Alice (Kamisama no Memo Chou)
*3 Index (To aru Majutsu no Index)
*4 Kashiwazaki Sena (Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai)
*5 Amano Tooko (「Bungaku Shoujo」 series)
*6 Asuna (Sword Art Online)
*7 Itsuwa (To aru Majutsu no Index)
*8 Senjougahara Hitagi (「Bakemonogatari」 series)
*9 Touwa Aerio (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko)
10 Kotobuki Nanase (「Bungaku Shoujo」 series)
Spoiler! :
Top 10 Male 2012

1. Kirito (SAO)
2. Touma (Index)
3. Araragi (Monogatari series)
4. Accelerator (Index)
5. Satou (Ben-to)
6. Hideyoshi (BakaTest)
7. Kosaka (Oreimo)
8. Kyon (Haruhi)
9. Yoshii (BakaTest)
10. Sugisaki (SeitoIchi)

Top 10 Female 2012

1. Mikoto (Index)
2. Asuna (SAO)
3. Sena (Haganai)
4. Kureneko (OreImo)
5. Alice (KamiMemo)
6. Inaba (Kokoro Connect)
7. Senjougahara (Monogatari Series)
8. Kirino (OreImo)
9. Haruhi (Haruhi)
10. Yozora (Haganai)
ShadowZeroHeart

Check the rules. Under Things To Consider 1.4:

Value of each girl will increase with the ranking of the KonoSugoi rank.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

I set the rules such that Akihisa will get murdered by the FFF no matter what because of the value of Hideyoshi...

Add Hideyoshi: 22.4 million.
Add density: 9,313,225
Add the two girls: At least 3 million each.

RIP.
Chaos2Frozen
Haruhiist Sensei
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Chaos2Frozen »

If you guys are including the popularity of the girls, wouldn't that make Touma public enemy number one just for having the International Saimoe Champion (2011) in his harem ^^; ?

(Not to mention she's also the three time (in a roll) winner for KonoSugoi female character ranking- that's got to exponentiate thing @_@)
Teh_ping
Editor-in-Assistance

Post by Teh_ping »

Chaos2Frozen wrote:If you guys are including the popularity of the girls, wouldn't that make Touma public enemy number one just for having the International Saimoe Champion (2011) in his harem ^^; ?

(Not to mention she's also the three time (in a roll) winner for KonoSugoi female character ranking- that's got to exponentiate thing @_@)
For blatant interests, minimum for each character is 3 million, maximum is 8 million depending on the popularity of the girl.
Value of each girl will increase with the ranking of the KonoSugoi rank. Any girl who occupied top 10 rank for KonoSugoi for any particular year (take the higher rank) will get a maximum extension in value of 4 million, if it's 10th, add 0.4 million. For example, Yuuki Asuna's value will be around 7.5 million initially, but with the value of KonoSugoi (she got 2nd in the 2012 ranking), her value will be added by 3.6 million to make it a total of 11.1 million. (At the time she managed to start her relationship with Kirito, she was 16)
...And it's 'three times in a row', not roll...
ShadowZeroHeart

Teh_ping wrote:I set the rules such that Akihisa will get murdered by the FFF no matter what because of the value of Hideyoshi...

Add Hideyoshi: 22.4 million.
Add density: 9,313,225
Add the two girls: At least 3 million each.

RIP.
Though Akihisa will get murdered in the novel, I am not sure about B-T ranking... While he is really popular, don't forget that he can get a big minus from male fans, and judging from how many guys are interested in Aki-chan, he might get a small final bounty.

P.S. How should male fans be considered in the end? And should Aki-chan and Akihisa be considered as two different beings, or just the same?
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,

Return to “Commune”