why is the moon stupid? (part 2)

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

why is the moon stupid? (part 2)

Post by larethian »

Original archived thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3504&start=270

I just realized another better meaning of baka-tsuki --> Is it insidiously saying that People who are too stupid to read moon come here to read translated LNs?
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: why is the moon stupid? (part 2)

Post by shichinanatsu »

i always thought it was one of those things you shouldn't bother thinking too hard on.. :? which kinda defeats the purpose, since a group's name ought to carry enough symbolism of what said group is about, kinda like product or company names.. 8) i think this is one of those eternal mysteries doomed to remain so - say kyon's real name - until we here from Big Boss TLG..

but yeah, looking at the locked/archive thread, i just found THE shining example of B-T's (dis-)honored tradition of topic-straying.. :lol:
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
rock96
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by rock96 »

but yeah, looking at the locked/archive thread, i just found THE shining example of B-T's (dis-)honored tradition of topic-straying.. :lol:
As long as it isn't Beast's Lair-like straying off the topic (I won't repeat that horrible mistake with abbreviation, not ever), that' s normal.
Kadi - hero we don't deserve.
Honorable mention for moderating and translating Campione, editing Gekkou and Hakomari.
O White Knight standing sadly amidst hordes of filthy plebs, return to us, please.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Mystes »

We are already OT. :lol:

I think that the moon is stupid because we look at it. 8)
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Commune”