Minimizing Derailing of Threads

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

hobogunner
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Minimizing Derailing of Threads

Post by hobogunner »

Well, it seems slightly dead to me, however, I just joined the IRC.
(Bringing BOT before Ping deletes everything. :roll: )

Now, for the first option, rearranging the threads and whatnot, I like our General forum layout.
What I'd like to see done is have a vote as to what our Main 5 or 6 project pages should be about, then in the Auxiliary Brigades create a separate page for each book.
and the Alternative Forums a separate page for each language.

So, does anyone have a proposed new page view for organization? (This is to attempt to clean up where the crap everything is, which will create more users [hopefully] and create more discussions.....all hopefully of course.)
Maybe this is just too fast, too real -Stay Close, Parabelle
Snails see the benefits, the beauty in every inch -Snails, The Format
You thought you could find happiness just over that green hill; you thought you would be satisfied, but you never will learn to be still
-Learn To Be Still, The Eagles
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Minimizing Derailing of Threads

Post by Mystes »

I think alt. Languages should always be in sub-forum for the main project. Though in my case, I would rather see projects having 4/5+ alt. Languages before having a forum by itself. It would also be great to have a volume discussion thread for each volume translated.

Let's talk about this in the Outreach program, Kay?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.

Return to “Commune”