Off to Shanghai!

All non Baka-Tsuki related topics

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Off to Shanghai!

Post by onizuka-gto »

Hey you baka's! Typically, the only time I have to spend here, is when i suppose to be sleeping! guh.

Well i'm off to Shanghai in 5 hours, so i'll be thrown over and in the Great Firewall of China.

dunno if my hotel has internet, but i'l be gone for a month, but i've been assured my gmail will work so if you want me to take any pictures of the world expo or general Shanghai stuff (unless i get Shanghai'ed myself..gotta watch my pocket).

So yes, just email me!

I've forward all the p.m. i got to everyone else, so help out!

As usual, helm of this ship will be left tot the next active senior ranking officer, so please don't hit any shoals or rocks (very hard to do, i've been told!).

So please anno- i mean seek assistance from my minions.

Wish me luck, not only do I have to take a crash course in business mandarin, I gotta check up on factories...

*looks up and hopes no falling factory workers hit him*

D:

Oh, I hope they don't confiscate my PS3!

*hug his backpack*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Off to Shanghai!

Post by b0mb3r »

Dude good luck, just came back from Shanghai two weeks ago. Yes internet tends to be block sites, especially facebook and youtube. Also you're nuts for bringing your PS3. I have a bad feeling something will be broken/stolen.

baka baka baka
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Sounds fun.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Back! Yay! Shanghai or China is very very very large! Factories the size of big towns with everything in it short of a government and police units.

World Expo! a City within a City! where it's illegal to have a lighter! so you see people smoking at the fence like prisoners.

also three different types of services, Expo Security, in white/lime, Police in Blue and military police in green.

Also, Mainlanders like blue and red lights. They use it everywhere for any government or warning sign. Police(s) like to keep them flashing all day and night even when parked.

also used on road work vehicles and hazardous road speed warnings.

plus flashing white lights are used on Motorway/highway/freeway/tollways to stop people falling asleep, i assume it mimic the flash of a speeding camera. Which is a good thing for a city that you don't have to wear seat belts or have speed limits or traffic laws to obey. (OMG Handles above your head must of been designed or the Mainlanders. used it all the time. even when belted. )

:]
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Commune”